Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! 19:15 - Jul 9 with 1017 viewsBlueBoots

Post 2 tunes - 1 by an English Artist and 1 by an Italian Artist...if they're connected in some way, better yet

Kicking off with 2 Hacienda Classics...

[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 19:16]

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 19:25 - Jul 9 with 985 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Both obvious but the only choice really

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 19:33 - Jul 9 with 968 viewsMattinLondon

Er, both have ‘boys’ in their titles. Don’t that count??
Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 19:45 - Jul 9 with 954 viewsbluelagos

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 19:52 - Jul 9 with 951 viewsBlueBoots

As it is a Friday night, couple of Horror movie themes...

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 20:07 - Jul 9 with 939 viewsMerseyBlue

Bit cheeky with Aphex Twin, born in Ireland, raised in Cornwall - not sure how he identifies but I've been listening to him a lot of late and that's that
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 20:09]

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 21:44 - Jul 9 with 906 viewsBlueBoots

Songs with more famous cover versions by female vocalists...

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 21:44 - Jul 9 with 906 viewsGaryCooper

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 21:53 - Jul 9 with 893 viewsSwansea_Blue

You can't disguise those sweet little lies...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 22:15 - Jul 9 with 871 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 22:28 - Jul 9 with 863 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 22:55 - Jul 9 with 844 viewshoppy

Am I allowed to post just one song... featuring one of our own, and an Italian?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 23:01 - Jul 9 with 834 viewsHARRY10

for those who remember the original (Rene & Renata)

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 23:04 - Jul 9 with 833 viewshoppy

Not quite the rules.... but... there's a few connections - Rome, London, National, Game... is it allowed?

Edit... also, another connection - Grammar - as in "Me and me Mum and me Dad and me Gran" and she's wearing t-shirt saying Carolina... which is very similar to Sweet Caroline...

[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 23:09]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 23:41 - Jul 9 with 799 viewsurbanblue

These are connected. Same song, same artist ...

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 07:12 - Jul 10 with 756 viewsBlueBoots

Couple of Piano House Tunes...

Cheers for all the tunes

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 07:41 - Jul 10 with 745 viewsdickie

Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 23:41 - Jul 9 by urbanblue

These are connected. Same song, same artist ...

Beat me to it!
Friday Night Music thread - Topic: England vs Italy! on 15:24 - Jul 11 with 690 viewsthecheek

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024