Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner 09:06 - Jul 10 with 1086 viewsusm

RIP legend.
My first footballing hero.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 09:10 - Jul 10 with 1075 viewsFixed_It

'The King of Portman Road'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 09:15 - Jul 10 with 1044 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I’d walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 10:54 - Jul 10 with 980 viewsPendejo

I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 09:15 - Jul 10 by Pendejo

Found the goal v Liverpool in December 1976

Definitely one to walk a million miles for

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 11:21 - Jul 10 with 963 viewsSwansea_Blue

I feel privileged to have watched him (and his teammates) play. But to show how the mind works in strange ways, his goal I remember most is the one he somehow stumbled in against Hungary to help us reach the 82 WC finals. I guess that's because I saw it countless times afterwards on replays, but still seems an odd one to remember more than the others.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’d walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 11:27 - Jul 10 with 949 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I’d walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 10:54 - Jul 10 by Pendejo

Found the goal v Liverpool in December 1976

Definitely one to walk a million miles for

Remember that.
Blurry picture on the second viewing.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 11:56 - Jul 10 with 923 viewsTrequartista

Can still hear that being sung from when i was a kid, "Paul Maaaaaaaaariner". One of those songs where i knew the "cover version" many years before discovering there was an original song.

Brilliant in the air, yet great speed and control of the ball on the deck too - what a player he was.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 12:19 - Jul 10 with 898 viewsyoda

I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 11:21 - Jul 10 by Swansea_Blue

I feel privileged to have watched him (and his teammates) play. But to show how the mind works in strange ways, his goal I remember most is the one he somehow stumbled in against Hungary to help us reach the 82 WC finals. I guess that's because I saw it countless times afterwards on replays, but still seems an odd one to remember more than the others.

To this day that's the only England game I've been to,still got the ticket.
I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 00:58 - Jul 11 with 732 viewsRyorry

I’ll walk a million miles for one of your goals, Paul Mariner on 12:19 - Jul 10 by yoda

To this day that's the only England game I've been to,still got the ticket.

Thought I was the only one who kept stuff like that for the memories!

R.I.P. Paul Mariner, legend & lovely guy.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024