Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today 12:37 - Jul 10 with 1822 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 12:38 - Jul 10 with 1773 viewsJ2BLUE

Hope he doesn't get an injury any day as he's one of our main men.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 13:35 - Jul 10 with 1487 viewspointofblue

Other than KVY for Donacien that’s probably our strongest line up as it stands... perhaps Downes for Norwood or Bonne if we want more stability in midfield.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 13:54 - Jul 10 with 1372 viewsOsborneOneNil

How we getting on?
Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 14:02 - Jul 10 with 1297 viewsBLUEBEAT

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 13:54 - Jul 10 by OsborneOneNil

How we getting on?

Was 0-0 at HT

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 14:02 - Jul 10 with 1297 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Strange thread title.

Surely we hope none of our players gets injured in any match.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 19:43 - Jul 10 with 1047 viewschrismakin

Whilst I agree and you also dont take anything from a friendly esp 45 minutes.

He was the only player who looked out of place and that includes the 2nd half team.

Looks in excellent shape... but it's almost like hed forgotten what a striker does when not shooting at goal. He just walked around like hed come across the game on his way to the shops.

Liked the look of our new lads. Penney I'll be honest didnt see a difference between and him Kenlock. Evans will become fan favourite within the first month.
Harper... a mix of dozzell bishop and downes in 1 will become an important player.

All of the above based on 45 minutes of course so will learn more as we go further into pre season.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 19:57 - Jul 10 with 1017 viewshoppy

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 19:43 - Jul 10 by chrismakin

He was the only player who looked out of place and that includes the 2nd half team.

Looks in excellent shape... but it's almost like hed forgotten what a striker does when not shooting at goal. He just walked around like hed come across the game on his way to the shops.

Liked the look of our new lads. Penney I'll be honest didnt see a difference between and him Kenlock. Evans will become fan favourite within the first month.
Harper... a mix of dozzell bishop and downes in 1 will become an important player.

All of the above based on 45 minutes of course so will learn more as we go further into pre season.

Evans most definitely IN.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 02:34 - Jul 11 with 800 viewsBLUEBEAT

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 14:02 - Jul 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Strange thread title.

Surely we hope none of our players gets injured in any match.

Strange comment to make about a topic title that relates to a player who has been regularly injured since joining ITFC and not looking anything like the player he was at L2 level Tranmere.

Login to get fewer ads

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 07:25 - Jul 11 with 698 viewsBryanPlug

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 19:43 - Jul 10 by chrismakin

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 07:45 - Jul 11 with 655 viewschrismakin

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 07:25 - Jul 11 by BryanPlug

I really want him to come good as he's goals to starts ratio isn't bad, and he's got himself in really good shape, but he has this look about him of 'im the king' bow to me, which I just can't see working with this new linenup.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 08:02 - Jul 11 with 603 viewsstopmoaning

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 07:25 - Jul 11 by BryanPlug

You wouldn’t be surprised if a manager got rid of the top goal scorer from the previous year based upon one pre-season half? Mental.
Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 08:11 - Jul 11 with 590 viewsBryanPlug

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 08:02 - Jul 11 by stopmoaning

You wouldn’t be surprised if a manager got rid of the top goal scorer from the previous year based upon one pre-season half? Mental.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 08:34 - Jul 11 with 544 viewsstopmoaning

Hope Norwood doesn’t get an injury today on 08:11 - Jul 11 by BryanPlug

Yeah, it’s the old badge of a team called Ipswich Town FC, got it from google images, nice huh?

Yours looks similar, but faded out, which to be fair, does represent town at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024