Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners 19:07 - Jul 10 with 2505 viewsIllinoisblue

Then declare they’re going to be off twitter for a week. You guessed it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:13 - Jul 10 with 2406 viewsBlueandTruesince82

And why? Doesn't seem to be responding to anything?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:30 - Jul 10 with 2330 viewsIllinoisblue

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:13 - Jul 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Indeed. All very odd. As it stands it just looks very classless, very infantile and very pathetic.

62 - 78 - 81

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:58 - Jul 10 with 2179 viewsSteve_M

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:30 - Jul 10 by Illinoisblue

Indeed. All very odd. As it stands it just looks very classless, very infantile and very pathetic.

All in keeping with the actions of that individual over the last two decades unfortunately.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:58 - Jul 10 with 2174 viewsblueislander

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:30 - Jul 10 by Illinoisblue

Nailed it Illy.
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:01 - Jul 10 with 2155 viewsWD19

Maybe he copied journalists in the hope someone skilled could edit his post into something coherent!?
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:02 - Jul 10 with 2152 viewsTonytown

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:13 - Jul 10 by BlueandTruesince82

I’m confused, what has the club done?
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:16 - Jul 10 with 2055 viewsxrayspecs

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:58 - Jul 10 by Steve_M

All in keeping with the actions of that individual over the last two decades unfortunately.

Answered my question
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 20:20]
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:24 - Jul 10 with 2002 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Right I've thought about this and I think it's just punctuation of lack of causing problems.

I think it's

O dear (PM has died)

Today of all days (1st game of pre-season and the day before Euro final)

Beattie best player (but PM up there)

I'm off Twitter for a bit (coz I'm so sad)

Maybe?

Login to get fewer ads

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:28 - Jul 10 with 1958 viewsblueislander

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:24 - Jul 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Right I've thought about this and I think it's just punctuation of lack of causing problems.

I think it's

O dear (PM has died)

Maybe?

The proof of the pudding will be if he does actually stay off Twitter for a week.
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:33 - Jul 10 with 1925 viewsGeomorph

Hope he is ok and has friends or family around him for support...
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:43 - Jul 10 with 1823 viewsjeera

What?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:48 - Jul 10 with 1790 viewsSitfcB

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:24 - Jul 10 by BlueandTruesince82

I think it's

O dear (PM has died)

Maybe?

Sounds like the club may have refused a request or something?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:52 - Jul 10 with 1739 viewsjeera

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:48 - Jul 10 by SitfcB

I'm sorry for being thick but is it...

Him again?

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:00 - Jul 10 with 1691 viewsblueislander

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:52 - Jul 10 by jeera

I'm sorry for being thick but is it...

Him again?

I would guess so, and I fear that he reads this , and is revelling in it. It would be nice if he posted on here and explained himself. Or maybe he is banned?
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:01 - Jul 10 with 1683 viewsBlueBadger

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:48 - Jul 10 by SitfcB

Or, the original Twitee is functionally illiterate, emotionally incontinent and an chronic attention seeker..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:03 - Jul 10 with 1663 viewsblueislander

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:01 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

Or, the original Twitee is functionally illiterate, emotionally incontinent and an chronic attention seeker..

Shirley Knott.
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners (n/t) on 21:06 - Jul 10 with 1636 viewsJamestownPrince

[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 21:36]
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:12 - Jul 10 with 1583 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:00 - Jul 10 by blueislander

I would guess so, and I fear that he reads this , and is revelling in it. It would be nice if he posted on here and explained himself. Or maybe he is banned?

Him?

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:13 - Jul 10 with 1571 viewsWD19

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:00 - Jul 10 by blueislander

Revelling in being recognised by the general public as being a bit of a simpleton!?

Sounds like a fun evening.
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:16 - Jul 10 with 1544 viewsjeera

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:13 - Jul 10 by WD19

Revelling in being recognised by the general public as being a bit of a simpleton!?

Sounds like a fun evening.

I would suggest that someone going to such lengths to be noticed might not be in top health.

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:44 - Jul 10 with 1390 viewsFixed_It

Maybe a wedding has been cancelled. Not necessarily today, or even this year...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:46 - Jul 10 with 1377 viewsjeera

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 21:44 - Jul 10 by Fixed_It

Maybe a wedding has been cancelled. Not necessarily today, or even this year...

Oh it's that idiot, not the other one?

Ok.

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 22:22 - Jul 10 with 1259 viewsElderGrizzly

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 20:28 - Jul 10 by blueislander

The proof of the pudding will be if he does actually stay off Twitter for a week.

Well Malcy has tweeted 3 times in the last hour, so I guess not
Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 22:32 - Jul 10 with 1229 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Who is this nerk?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 02:15 - Jul 11 with 962 viewsIllinoisblue

Who would make a cryptic dig at the club, and tag local media and owners on 19:58 - Jul 10 by Steve_M

Indeed. Par for the course.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024