Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket less fans break into Wembley 18:27 - Jul 11 with 3916 viewsTractorCam

You just know in the middle are people with tickets caught up in this, also a guy having a seizure on the far right, probably trampled on.

Idiots.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 18:30 - Jul 11 with 3521 viewsIllinoisblue

Stewards in the orange jackets are not messing around. Damn. Like a ticking timebomb… brace yourselves people

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 18:31 - Jul 11 with 3504 viewshomer_123

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 18:30 - Jul 11 by Illinoisblue

Stewards in the orange jackets are not messing around. Damn. Like a ticking timebomb… brace yourselves people

Just depressing.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 18:44 - Jul 11 with 3422 viewsWD19

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 18:30 - Jul 11 by Illinoisblue

Heard today a story of 5 ppl who blagged their way into the semi. Stewards were overwhelmed and they just pushed in.
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 18:53 - Jul 11 with 3365 viewsMullet

Some scum got in it seems

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 18:55 - Jul 11 with 3351 viewsHARRY10

"Birgitte Surtees told The Independent that she went to the match with her English husband and their son. She said that their passports were not checked to match their names to those on the tickets, their bags were not checked, and that there were 30 England supporters sitting in the area reserved for Denmark fans."

If it was that lax before, then some may feel they can get in without tickets.
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:15 - Jul 11 with 3231 viewsHARRY10

we have to assume none of those had tickets, otherwise why the attempted rush

how many more are there around the stadium

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:29 - Jul 11 with 3108 viewsTractorCam

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:15 - Jul 11 by HARRY10

Such a shame.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:39 - Jul 11 with 3016 viewsITFC_Forever

That part isn’t even inside Wembley, still outside the stadium.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:43 - Jul 11 with 2989 viewsBlueBoots

Dad told me about a work colleague of his back in the 60's who used to see all the games at Wembley for free - just showed up wearing brown overalls carrying a crate of beer bottles on his shoulder and everyone just assumed he worked there and waved him through...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:44 - Jul 11 with 2983 viewsClapham_Junction

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 18:55 - Jul 11 by HARRY10

"Birgitte Surtees told The Independent that she went to the match with her English husband and their son. She said that their passports were not checked to match their names to those on the tickets, their bags were not checked, and that there were 30 England supporters sitting in the area reserved for Denmark fans."

If it was that lax before, then some may feel they can get in without tickets.

It was very lax at the.semi-final, but I can't see how you get through the automated turnstiles if you don't have a ticket.
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:49 - Jul 11 with 2937 viewsHARRY10

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:39 - Jul 11 by ITFC_Forever

That part isn’t even inside Wembley, still outside the stadium.

err, that's the point

[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 19:53]
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 20:27 - Jul 11 with 2869 viewsElderGrizzly

FA saying no-one got in. It appears they were mistaken

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 20:44 - Jul 11 with 2819 viewsMullet

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 20:27 - Jul 11 by ElderGrizzly

FA saying no-one got in. It appears they were mistaken

Does sound like it’ll be a subplot to tonight doesn’t it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 21:34 - Jul 11 with 2705 viewsstonojnr

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:49 - Jul 11 by HARRY10

err, that's the point

[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 19:53]

I dont beleive there arent enough police there at all, we joked at the group game it felt like there was 1 copper per fan outside the stadium, Ive never seen that many riot transit vans at a football game before.

so there will be plenty of police there, but they wont intervene unless it becmes a wider public order issue in the Wembley area, or Wembleys ground staff request them to, Wembleys security and internal crowd control is down to them and the stewards they employ not the police, because of that whole thing about theyd have to pay the bill for the old bill to be in attendance, but by keeping them outside at arms length they dont.

but you pay for the security you get ultimately
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 23:35 - Jul 11 with 2597 viewsHARRY10

I'm not sure what is happening in the first clip - other than some dick can't hold his phone up the right way, and those seen are showing the best of English Queensbury rules
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 23:51 - Jul 11 with 2554 viewsFreddies_Ears

Quick report. I arrived at the stadium around 1840, but turnstiles were closed for over an hour, no info, no explanation. There were dozens or more of fans who clearly were local hoodlums trying to mingle with regular fans and jib their way in. Yes, a disabled gate was rushed, but I had turned away by then so don't know if any got in that way. Most were trying to get in by following fans through the turnstiles.

Immediately in front of me one young lad tried to double his way in. I grabbed him by his coat, wrenched him back and threw him behind me. Scum. I was spotted by two stewards, who thanked me!

Inside was horrible. In my section alone - 140 - there were scores of fans who would not have been ticket holders. Honestly, there's a demographic, and they were crowded on the stairwell as no-one would let them into the seats. I turfed two out of my seats. Eventually (half an hour in) plod showed up and the scum disappeared. At which point we had a pretty regular atmosphere.

In our area there were loads of really scared kids. This was an absolute failure of stewarding, policing, security and basic organisation. I could write much more, but I will forever able angry that what should have been a great occasion was messed up because the football authorities let the fans down. Again.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 23:53]
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 00:06 - Jul 12 with 2510 viewsTractorWood

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 23:51 - Jul 11 by Freddies_Ears

Quick report. I arrived at the stadium around 1840, but turnstiles were closed for over an hour, no info, no explanation. There were dozens or more of fans who clearly were local hoodlums trying to mingle with regular fans and jib their way in. Yes, a disabled gate was rushed, but I had turned away by then so don't know if any got in that way. Most were trying to get in by following fans through the turnstiles.

Immediately in front of me one young lad tried to double his way in. I grabbed him by his coat, wrenched him back and threw him behind me. Scum. I was spotted by two stewards, who thanked me!

Inside was horrible. In my section alone - 140 - there were scores of fans who would not have been ticket holders. Honestly, there's a demographic, and they were crowded on the stairwell as no-one would let them into the seats. I turfed two out of my seats. Eventually (half an hour in) plod showed up and the scum disappeared. At which point we had a pretty regular atmosphere.

In our area there were loads of really scared kids. This was an absolute failure of stewarding, policing, security and basic organisation. I could write much more, but I will forever able angry that what should have been a great occasion was messed up because the football authorities let the fans down. Again.

Similar to me. I was top tier, 508 maybe.

Got to Wembley way about 6:20. Met a mate quickly and went immediately to try to get in. No one checked covid status or activated tickets like the other games I've been to. Queued for 30 mins then the barrier for checks was compromised. People hoisting other people 15 foot up the stairs to get round the check points.

This meant turnstiles had massive queues of scum trying to strategise how to get in without tickets. I got into the ground about about 7:10. The concourse was rammed with high hundreds or maybe a thousand plus of people with no ticket who couldn't get to a seat.

Very intimidating and I've been following England for 7 years. Done dozens of games home and away.

Will be my last game for a while, including Ipswich. All in all, I had great seats but it was a thoroughly unpleasant experience out of the ground.

Hammo, Texters et al, hope you had a less painful time getting in.

Rashford's pen sadly ruined our mojo. Pickford did well. Looked like he didn't drop acid before this game. Massive man crush on Kyle Walker. Thought he was excellent this tournament.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 0:11]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 00:07 - Jul 12 with 2495 viewsHARRY10

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 23:35 - Jul 11 by HARRY10

I'm not sure what is happening in the first clip - other than some dick can't hold his phone up the right way, and those seen are showing the best of English Queensbury rules

video clip missed from post below

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 09:15 - Jul 12 with 2295 viewsGeorge25

Security was so poor last night.
Considering it was a final and a few people snuck in for the semis, it was bound to happen.
The security checks were overwhelmed so anyone could push threw and get past the stairs on Wembley way.
Because there was no one manning or stood by the turnstiles, so you had gangs of kid either trying to break through or try to get in behind you as you went through the turnstile.
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 09:19 - Jul 12 with 2270 viewsGeorge25

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 19:44 - Jul 11 by Clapham_Junction

It was very lax at the.semi-final, but I can't see how you get through the automated turnstiles if you don't have a ticket.

Wembley turnstile are fairly big, so you can squeeze two people into them. People with out a ticket who had friends with tickets doubled up to go through the turnstile or you had people trying to push in with you.

At one point a load of kids got in through breaking in through the disabled gate.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 9:21]
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 10:15 - Jul 12 with 2128 viewsGarv

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 23:51 - Jul 11 by Freddies_Ears

I'd say the fans let themselves down mate, as usual.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 10:15 - Jul 12 with 2126 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 09:19 - Jul 12 by George25

Wembley turnstile are fairly big, so you can squeeze two people into them. People with out a ticket who had friends with tickets doubled up to go through the turnstile or you had people trying to push in with you.

At one point a load of kids got in through breaking in through the disabled gate.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 9:21]

Hundreds if not thousands in there without tickets. The security was an absolute joke.

I witnessed at least 20 sneak in behind those with tickers (doubling through the turnstiles) just whilst I was queuing to get in (so in about a 10 minute period). A poor couple next to me got thrown out of their seats by 4 lumps from Bristol clearly without tickets who when approached by the stewards just told them to eff off or they’d regret it - the stewards did exactly that and seemingly didn’t escalate it. The couple then stood in the disabled section before leaving at half time.

Just police it properly. Whomever is responsible for that operation should be sacked - it was genuinely dangerous. Having done circa 40 England games home and away over the years I went with my eyes open but I’m very pleased I didn’t take my wife. Child or Dad with me.
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 10:32 - Jul 12 with 2091 viewsGeorge25

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 10:15 - Jul 12 by PrideOfTheEast

Hundreds if not thousands in there without tickets. The security was an absolute joke.

I witnessed at least 20 sneak in behind those with tickers (doubling through the turnstiles) just whilst I was queuing to get in (so in about a 10 minute period). A poor couple next to me got thrown out of their seats by 4 lumps from Bristol clearly without tickets who when approached by the stewards just told them to eff off or they’d regret it - the stewards did exactly that and seemingly didn’t escalate it. The couple then stood in the disabled section before leaving at half time.

Just police it properly. Whomever is responsible for that operation should be sacked - it was genuinely dangerous. Having done circa 40 England games home and away over the years I went with my eyes open but I’m very pleased I didn’t take my wife. Child or Dad with me.

Yh walking up Wembley way was horrendous! The worst I have seen it. Such a shame as the last two games at Wembley, it been great atmosphere which has made it really enjoyable to walk down there pre match. But last night it was Spoiled by people throwing bottles and trying to steal phones.

I hope that the behaviour of some and poor run security hasn’t hindered our chance of hosting another tournament in future years.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 10:35]
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 10:44 - Jul 12 with 2058 viewsFreddies_Ears

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 10:15 - Jul 12 by Garv

I'd say the fans let themselves down mate, as usual.

These were not football fans - local hoodlums, not the sort you ever see in a ground, no colours etc etc...
Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 10:51 - Jul 12 with 2025 viewsnoggin

Ticket less fans break into Wembley on 10:44 - Jul 12 by Freddies_Ears

These were not football fans - local hoodlums, not the sort you ever see in a ground, no colours etc etc...

Well they're certainly not rugby, cricket or tennis fans.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024