Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a fecking start!!! 20:03 - Jul 11 with 443 viewsjeera

Try to give them a head start one end.

Then one up immediately after.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What a fecking start!!! on 20:19 - Jul 11 with 416 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not bad eh. We’re playing some lovely passes between the lines; all down to the movement of course. It’s like watching the inverse of us this season. No hesitation, no cluelessness. It’s very good to watch. We could easily sit back and try to defend the lead, but that would just pass the moment to the Italians so I’m glad we’re not. We’re definitely best on the front foot and this Italian side are going to struggle to cope with our pace if we get the ball forward quickly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What a fecking start!!! on 20:25 - Jul 11 with 390 viewsjeera

What a fecking start!!! on 20:19 - Jul 11 by Swansea_Blue

Not bad eh. We’re playing some lovely passes between the lines; all down to the movement of course. It’s like watching the inverse of us this season. No hesitation, no cluelessness. It’s very good to watch. We could easily sit back and try to defend the lead, but that would just pass the moment to the Italians so I’m glad we’re not. We’re definitely best on the front foot and this Italian side are going to struggle to cope with our pace if we get the ball forward quickly.

Not giving them a chance to play so far as you say.

Trippier has already shown why GS chose him.

No disrespect to Saka who is a cracking player, but that experience and confidence KT has brought so far...

What a fecking start!!! on 20:34 - Jul 11 with 377 viewsMoriarty

What a fecking start!!! on 20:19 - Jul 11 by Swansea_Blue

Indeed.

I imagine Italy will be more tired as well and that England will be poised to finish stronger.

Looking great for England.

fka omuircheartaigh

What a fecking start!!! on 20:37 - Jul 11 with 365 viewsjeera

What a fecking start!!! on 20:34 - Jul 11 by Moriarty

Indeed.

I imagine Italy will be more tired as well and that England will be poised to finish stronger.

Looking great for England.

Just gave a glimpse of what they can do when given a bit of space though.

Hopefully a lesson learned.

What a fecking start!!! on 20:44 - Jul 11 with 342 viewsSwansea_Blue

What a fecking start!!! on 20:37 - Jul 11 by jeera

Yep, they came back into it for a spell. It seems pretty finely poised now. We’re defending well so far though (hopefully that won’t jinx us!).

What a fecking start!!! on 20:47 - Jul 11 with 336 viewsMoriarty

What a fecking start!!! on 20:37 - Jul 11 by jeera

England are resolute.

I think Southgate and his players are a really likeable bunch (a point I made on Friday but got hounded as an anti anglo nonetheless) and it’s looking really positive for ye. There will be a heart stop or two but i think ye are in a great position.

Southgate has been brilliant in shielding his players from media hype. They’re mentally strong. At home and one up.

Enjoy it! We’ve been busy losing qualifies to Luxembourg!

fka omuircheartaigh

What a fecking start!!! on 20:51 - Jul 11 with 316 viewsPoultman

What a fecking start!!! on 20:47 - Jul 11 by Moriarty

England are resolute.

I think Southgate and his players are a really likeable bunch (a point I made on Friday but got hounded as an anti anglo nonetheless) and it’s looking really positive for ye. There will be a heart stop or two but i think ye are in a great position.

Southgate has been brilliant in shielding his players from media hype. They’re mentally strong. At home and one up.

Enjoy it! We’ve been busy losing qualifies to Luxembourg!

Doing it for PAUL!!!
What a fecking start!!! on 20:57 - Jul 11 with 278 viewsMerseyBlue

Been really impressed with Rice as well. So far so good, hopefully we can get another quick one after the break. Stack churning.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Login to get fewer ads

What a fecking start!!! on 21:01 - Jul 11 with 257 viewsMoriarty

What a fecking start!!! on 20:51 - Jul 11 by Poultman

Doing it for PAUL!!!

Hope so.

A few of those ties that bind me to ITFC have waned slightly for one reason or another in the last few months and his passing was something I felt in a real way.

He was my favourite player as a kid, a real hero of mine. TWTD. I remember how I felt when he left. The passing of a hero.

If England win, and I think they will, I hope people like Big Jack (another man I greatly admire) and Paul Mariner are celebrated, as well as many others (another point I made last Friday funny enough).

fka omuircheartaigh

What a fecking start!!! on 21:04 - Jul 11 with 241 viewsMelford

Was it planned? Maguire deliberately knock it out to give the impression that we're nervous, defend the corner and go straight at them for the counter.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

What a fecking start!!! on 21:06 - Jul 11 with 235 viewsjeera

What a fecking start!!! on 21:04 - Jul 11 by Melford

Was it planned? Maguire deliberately knock it out to give the impression that we're nervous, defend the corner and go straight at them for the counter.

Yes, yes that would be it!

Practised in training.

What a fecking start!!! on 21:21 - Jul 11 with 220 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m starting to get nervous. Not sure sitting back is the best option, but hopefully I’m wrong. We seem in control but it only takes one mistake.

What a fecking start!!! on 21:24 - Jul 11 with 212 viewsjeera

What a fecking start!!! on 21:21 - Jul 11 by Swansea_Blue

I’m starting to get nervous. Not sure sitting back is the best option, but hopefully I’m wrong. We seem in control but it only takes one mistake.

We're not in control atm.

Pickford did well there and had every right to feel let down.

Hopefully it's just a wobble but they have come back into it.

It was going too well if we're honest. This is Italy and there would something wrong if they were the pushover they were looking for a moment earlier.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024