Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. 22:56 - Jul 11 with 997 viewsScuzzer

That will ruin the poor lad.
Why not give it to Grealish or Phillip's.
Got it wrong Southgate.

Established 1968

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 22:57 - Jul 11 with 984 viewshomer_123

Maybe because they didn't want to take one.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 22:58 - Jul 11 with 942 viewschrismakin

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 22:57 - Jul 11 by homer_123

Maybe because they didn't want to take one.

Let him that the 2nd one then.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 22:59 - Jul 11 with 925 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it volunteers or manager dictating? Either way a kick in the nuts

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 22:59 - Jul 11 with 914 viewshomer_123

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 22:58 - Jul 11 by chrismakin

Let him that the 2nd one then.

Should never have gone to pens. We were not brave enough. Defending a one goal lead? Too deep....lost confidence with the ball and let Italy boss the second half.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:02 - Jul 11 with 886 viewschrismakin

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 22:59 - Jul 11 by homer_123

Should never have gone to pens. We were not brave enough. Defending a one goal lead? Too deep....lost confidence with the ball and let Italy boss the second half.

Oh completely agree. I felt we didnt really do anything since the 15th minute.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:06 - Jul 11 with 834 viewsrapier

Or the two seasoned player before him, don't take stupid hop skip jump attempts
I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:08 - Jul 11 with 807 viewsSwansea_Blue

No doubt he wanted to take one (and Rashford). And no doubt the manager needs to know who should take one. I think they ultimately got that decision wrong.

Frustrating really as we saved two of theirs, and that doesn’t happen often and should have normally guaranteed our win.

I hate bringing players on at the end to take a pen when they’ve not been in the game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:08 - Jul 11 with 799 viewschrismakin

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:06 - Jul 11 by rapier

How on earth do you kick a ball whilst looking at the keeper. You dont do it when taking a free kick so why on pens

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:10 - Jul 11 with 780 viewsRadlett_blue

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:06 - Jul 11 by rapier

Rashford's shuffle worked well. He just mis-executed his shot. Sancho & Saka both hit poor penalties.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:15 - Jul 11 with 745 viewsrapier

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:10 - Jul 11 by Radlett_blue

Rashford's shuffle worked well. He just mis-executed his shot. Sancho & Saka both hit poor penalties.

That keeper is a monster, like having Crouch in goal, surely you go over him, just stupid pens!
I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:52 - Jul 11 with 625 viewsreusersfreekicks

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:10 - Jul 11 by Radlett_blue

Rashford's technique of not looking at the ball is not a good idea
I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. (n/t) on 23:53 - Jul 11 with 617 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:55 - Jul 11 with 597 viewsSwansea_Blue

Meh. Shuffle, smuffle. If he doesn't score he's failed, as harsh as that sounds.

I'm sorry you dont give an important kick to a 19 year old. on 23:55 - Jul 11 with 593 viewspositivity

i don't even think they were that bad, keeper was brilliant. kane's v denmark and 3 of italy's were worse

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024