Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist abusive / fight on the tube 23:55 - Jul 11 with 2245 viewsKropotkin123

Just got the tube back from London Bridge. Some guy was racially abusing another guy on the tube. Mediterranian looking guy, who supported England, but was smiling at something on his phone was the target of racist abuse.

I stepped in, squared up to the racist and put him in his place. Another guy, squared up to me. But his mate stepped in and told him I wasn't the aggressor and the other guy was being racist.

Mrs K very upset because she felt vulnerable and the other guy was bigger (would have Ko'd him, don't worry people).

Thing simmered down and then when the guy was getting off at West Ham, he stood up and started laying into me verbally. I told the racist where to go and at this point a large group of ripped black people where standing right behind him and had my back.

Mrs K then laid into me at Stratford for causing and issue and putting us in a vulnerable position. Some random girl then said I did the right thing and she was just drunk.

Had a good chat with the guys who originally thought I was the aggressor. West Ham fans who had been all around London today and even let off flares at Wembley. They fully supported me in the end and I Wished them and Creswell well for the new season.

Rather a sad end to the night, but hey, the guy I stood up for really appreciated it and others said well done after things calmed down.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 0:00]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 23:59 - Jul 11 with 2143 viewsMattinLondon

If more people were like you then this country would be a much much better place.
Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 23:59 - Jul 11 with 2144 viewspositivity

good on you, but take care out there!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:01 - Jul 12 with 2097 viewsNewcyBlue

Remember kids, NewcyBlue says “Punch a racist”!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:05 - Jul 12 with 2061 viewsCoastalblue

I've only done 3or 4 stops, and don't for a minute want to question your experience, but I have to say my tube ride was the absolute polar opposite, very mixed race carriage all getting along, having fun, you'd never know we lost.

There are some absolute A holes around, but I refuse to believe they are the majority and tonight I saw evidence of that.

I'm sorry you experienced the alternative, but please don't think that is London because it's not.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:06 - Jul 12 with 2035 viewsBlueBadger

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:01 - Jul 12 by NewcyBlue

Remember kids, NewcyBlue says “Punch a racist”!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:07 - Jul 12 with 2017 viewsNewcyBlue

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:06 - Jul 12 by BlueBadger

I get “video unavailable”.

Probably because I am in Uruguay? I assume it’s the delicious video a racist getting some!

Great work… and there are still people on this board denying we have an endemi on 00:08 - Jul 12 with 1999 viewsunstableblue

Problem in this country

That our own ministers emboldens…. Boo the knee… support racism

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:10 - Jul 12 with 1974 viewsKropotkin123

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:05 - Jul 12 by Coastalblue

I've only done 3or 4 stops, and don't for a minute want to question your experience, but I have to say my tube ride was the absolute polar opposite, very mixed race carriage all getting along, having fun, you'd never know we lost.

There are some absolute A holes around, but I refuse to believe they are the majority and tonight I saw evidence of that.

I'm sorry you experienced the alternative, but please don't think that is London because it's not.

Racists definitely not the majority, no. One person out of a full carriage. Not meaning to imply there were many. The fact that some West Ham fans, who were setting off flares earlier in the day, were backing me should emphasise the extent to which you must be a tool to racially abuse people of the train.

Shame more people didn't verbally chip in at the time. But think most were getting their head around the situation.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Login to get fewer ads

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:11 - Jul 12 with 1956 viewsPinewoodblue

If you think about it your wife was right to lay into you. Only a fool puts his wife in a vulnerable position.

Christ I am far from right wing but the comments tonight are unbelievable

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:12 - Jul 12 with 1949 viewsBlueBadger

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:07 - Jul 12 by NewcyBlue

I get “video unavailable”.

Probably because I am in Uruguay? I assume it’s the delicious video a racist getting some!

The 'Rick and Summer kick f**k out of a nazi' bit from 'Rick and Morty'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:18 - Jul 12 with 1885 viewsNewcyBlue

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:11 - Jul 12 by Pinewoodblue

If you think about it your wife was right to lay into you. Only a fool puts his wife in a vulnerable position.

MrsN was being racially abused on public transport.

I threw the guy off at the next stop. I told him that I would stand on his face if he dared come back on the train.

Afterwards she was annoyed at me.

She’s a better person than I am. But sometimes racist scum need to be told in terms they understand.

I make no apologies.

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:26 - Jul 12 with 1799 viewsKropotkin123

Was she actually in a vulnerable position? Or just upset by the whole situation? I think the latter.

What comments are unbelievable? Consider that I am referencing a specific event that I was at the centre of and I'm not aware of any wider issues at this moment in time.

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:26 - Jul 12 with 1804 viewsNewcyBlue

Let me know if you’re at a game that I will be at (I usually post about games I go to as it’s usually a couple of times a season only).

Beers are on me for you. If you’re at Sunderland away in November, let me know. Beers are on me.

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:28 - Jul 12 with 1779 viewsKropotkin123

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 00:26 - Jul 12 by NewcyBlue

Let me know if you’re at a game that I will be at (I usually post about games I go to as it’s usually a couple of times a season only).

Beers are on me for you. If you’re at Sunderland away in November, let me know. Beers are on me.

Thank you for the solidarity. I leave the country at the end of the month. Relocating to Canada. So unlikely to be at a game any time soon. :(

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 02:00 - Jul 12 with 1660 viewsTractorWood

It was generally extremely unpleasant tonight. I hated every second I wasn't at my seat. Oddly saw lots of people with blood soaked England shirts.

Well done for taking a stand.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 2:01]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 08:01 - Jul 12 with 1283 viewsmrshallisfit

And England lost. But besides that, was it a pretty good night?
Racist abusive / fight on the tube on 12:07 - Jul 12 with 868 viewsRyorry

If we'd been in that situation & my ex hadn't done what Kropotkin did, I'd have quite possibly done it myself & expected him to back me up (albeit that's obviously easy for me to say from the comfort of my chair 200 miles away).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024