Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News 09:00 - Jul 12 with 1344 viewsnoggin

Basically calling him a hypocrite for condemning racist abuse of players.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:02 - Jul 12 with 1311 viewspointofblue

In fairness I don’t think Johnson ever criticised taking the knee? Though he should have reigned in Poison Patel and her ilk when they did.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:06 - Jul 12 with 1252 viewsnoggin

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:02 - Jul 12 by pointofblue

In fairness I don’t think Johnson ever criticised taking the knee? Though he should have reigned in Poison Patel and her ilk when they did.

He has made plenty of racist comments in the past, which is the point GN is making.

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:14 - Jul 12 with 1174 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can we apply the Corbyn principle to online comments and declare the country institutionally racist?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:20 - Jul 12 with 1125 viewsnoggin

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:14 - Jul 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can we apply the Corbyn principle to online comments and declare the country institutionally racist?

There are regulars on here who defend the booing of national anthems as just banter. I think there is a big problem in society.

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:47 - Jul 12 with 975 viewsBlueBadger

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:02 - Jul 12 by pointofblue

Oh, he did all the usual 'demonstrating against racism is a far-left occupation' that all the the rest have done.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2020/jun/12/boris-johnson-we-should-n
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 10:06]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:52 - Jul 12 with 939 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Didn’t like Gary Neville as a player, but the more I’ve seen of him in his punditry roles, the more I’ve found myself nodding along and agreeing with him.

Has a good grasp on the nuances of Football and it’s position in society and amazingly is quite eloquent and discussing them.
Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 10:00 - Jul 12 with 877 viewsDarth_Koont

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 09:14 - Jul 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Don’t be silly! It’s called the Corbyn Principle because it only applies to Corbyn.

That’s all about guilt via smeary association for political ends. Whereas for others it doesn’t matter if they actually said something antisemitic, islamophobic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic etc.

The Principle is there for a reason. To protect us all from the evils of social democracy.

Pronouns: He/Him

Gary Neville tearing into Boris Johnson on Sky News on 18:40 - Jul 12 with 521 viewsfactual_blue

boris is an part-Turkish Yank, which clearly makes him a piccaninny.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024