Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment 17:14 - Jul 12 with 692 viewsSteve_M

might have been useful at clearing some scum this time yesterday.

Bloody hell, glad I'm inside.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:17 - Jul 12 with 665 viewsfooters

I'm holed up in a pub trying to shake off yesterday's hangover... and the roof is leaking.

If anyone has an ark going spare I'm all ears! But it is clear to me at least that the good Lord is unhappy with the Italians' gamesmanship

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:18 - Jul 12 with 659 viewsSteve_M

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:17 - Jul 12 by footers

I'm holed up in a pub trying to shake off yesterday's hangover... and the roof is leaking.

If anyone has an ark going spare I'm all ears! But it is clear to me at least that the good Lord is unhappy with the Italians' gamesmanship

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:22 - Jul 12 with 639 viewsfooters

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:18 - Jul 12 by Steve_M

Bloody hell!

Ah well, it'll be good for the veg patch I suppose. And to wash away the smell of defeat.

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:28 - Jul 12 with 615 viewsronnyd

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:22 - Jul 12 by footers

Bloody hell!

Ah well, it'll be good for the veg patch I suppose. And to wash away the smell of defeat.

My feat don't smell thank you very much.
Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:43 - Jul 12 with 579 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:47 - Jul 12 with 554 viewsgiant_stow

only started in stow 20 mins ago: man the life boats.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:48 - Jul 12 with 553 viewsSteve_M

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:43 - Jul 12 by SitfcB

Bloody hell, that's not particularly a low-lying set of roads. The land drops further a bit nearer Kilburn.

But yeah, that's what it's been like for the last hour and still going.

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:52 - Jul 12 with 533 viewsgiant_stow

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:48 - Jul 12 by Steve_M

Bloody hell, that's not particularly a low-lying set of roads. The land drops further a bit nearer Kilburn.

But yeah, that's what it's been like for the last hour and still going.

bet Kilbrun Grange Park is wet.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:54 - Jul 12 with 527 viewsbluelagos

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 17:18 - Jul 12 by Steve_M

Reminds me of rainy season in Lagos...afternoon down pour, flooded roads, traffic grinds to a halt and plenty of locals opting to wade through the flood rather than sit in traffic for for hours.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 18:34 - Jul 12 with 493 viewsfactual_blue

No rain here in a decent part of the world.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 18:35 - Jul 12 with 492 viewsBlueBoots

Non-stop since 4pm on my side of London (West) - thankfully the roof and drains are coping at the moment

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 19:54 - Jul 12 with 435 viewsSteve_M

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 18:35 - Jul 12 by BlueBoots

Non-stop since 4pm on my side of London (West) - thankfully the roof and drains are coping at the moment

Actually might be easing completely now, sky lighter than it's been since about 4.

Not everywhere coped mind:

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 19:56 - Jul 12 with 429 viewsfooters

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 19:54 - Jul 12 by Steve_M

Actually might be easing completely now, sky lighter than it's been since about 4.

Not everywhere coped mind:

Not called Little Venice for nowt!

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 19:58 - Jul 12 with 421 viewsWD19

Some of the apocalyptic rain falling in London at the moment on 18:35 - Jul 12 by BlueBoots

Have been watching the purple clouds on the horizon all afternoon, but has literally only dropped the first drop in Watford in the past 30 seconds. I was getting FOMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024