Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well said Tyrone Mings 20:00 - Jul 12 with 5364 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:01 - Jul 12 with 3223 viewsXYZ

Oooh, beaten by a nose.
Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:02 - Jul 12 with 3193 viewsClapham_Junction

He's a top class human being.
Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:02 - Jul 12 with 3191 viewsSteve_M

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:01 - Jul 12 by XYZ

Oooh, beaten by a nose.

Sitters got there first but in another thread.

Worth showing again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:03 - Jul 12 with 3162 viewsDubtractor

Yep, needs to be said, again and again.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:04 - Jul 12 with 3157 viewsElderGrizzly

Tyrone will be in for some knuckle dragger tweets this evening then

There were still people today trying to defend Johnson and Patel about their earlier stance saying they didn't say what they did.

And Johnson then had the temerity to say there was no booing at Wembley last night!
Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:05 - Jul 12 with 3138 viewsXYZ

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:02 - Jul 12 by Steve_M

Sitters got there first but in another thread.

Worth showing again.

Agreed, needs its own thread(s).
Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:09 - Jul 12 with 3060 viewsDarth_Koont

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:02 - Jul 12 by Clapham_Junction

He's a top class human being.

Yep. Scotland-England rivalries completely aside I have a lot of time for Mings, Rashford, Henderson etc. and Southgate who seem determined to use their privileged position for good, highlighting injustice and opposing division.

Complete opposite to the people like Priti Patel who are ELECTED to do that and serve the best interests of the country.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 20:10]

Pronouns: He/Him

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:09 - Jul 12 with 3056 viewstractordownsouth

That tweet from Patel is like that but in Peep Show where Mark is outraged at Sophie’s Dad for burning down the neighbours barn, when he’d lit the flame in the first place.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:15 - Jul 12 with 2990 viewsSitfcB

lol Tyrone has finished her.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:20 - Jul 12 with 2891 viewsfooters

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:09 - Jul 12 by tractordownsouth

That tweet from Patel is like that but in Peep Show where Mark is outraged at Sophie’s Dad for burning down the neighbours barn, when he’d lit the flame in the first place.

Tbf it's Ramadan at Dan's house every day but he's no Muslim.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:22 - Jul 12 with 2882 viewsitfcjoe

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:04 - Jul 12 by ElderGrizzly

Tyrone will be in for some knuckle dragger tweets this evening then

There were still people today trying to defend Johnson and Patel about their earlier stance saying they didn't say what they did.

And Johnson then had the temerity to say there was no booing at Wembley last night!

He’s tweeted that knowing exactly what some sort of replies he will receive back is - brave and ballsy, top bloke

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:24 - Jul 12 with 2857 viewsThe_Major

Coupled with this, I'm rapidly heading towards Villa as my favourite Premier team
Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:25 - Jul 12 with 2817 viewsEwan_Oozami

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:24 - Jul 12 by The_Major

Coupled with this, I'm rapidly heading towards Villa as my favourite Premier team

They're used to devastating losses at Villa tbf...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:34 - Jul 12 with 2722 viewsMerseyBlue

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:20 - Jul 12 by footers

Tbf it's Ramadan at Dan's house every day but he's no Muslim.

Some top class Peep Show references from you today, Shteffan Shtrauss and the guys in Fronkfort will be very impressed.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:48 - Jul 12 with 2603 viewsNthQldITFC

Imagine if you said to a bunch of people in 1950, that seventy years later there would be serious racial injustice, a worldwide pandemic, and looming environmental disasters.

One group of honest, humble, hard-working people would be doing their bit with things like, say, ensuring schoolchildren were fed, whilst another group would be doing irresponsible things and looking after their own self interests.

I wonder how many of those 1950s folk would realise which of those groups was the government, and which was the national football team.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just brilliant… a few on this board & large sections of the press, refused on 20:55 - Jul 12 with 2534 viewsunstableblue

… to call out her original appalling stance

It’s taken our ex player who was subjected to monkey chants playing for England and the ex Tory chairman to call her out

Patel is everything wrong with England at this time

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Well said Tyrone Mings on 21:00 - Jul 12 with 2471 viewstractordownsouth

214k likes in under an hour and a half. I know Twitter isn’t real life but those are incredible numbers - well done Tyrone.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Just brilliant… a few on this board & large sections of the press, refused on 21:10 - Jul 12 with 2401 viewsHARRY10

Just brilliant… a few on this board & large sections of the press, refused on 20:55 - Jul 12 by unstableblue

… to call out her original appalling stance

It’s taken our ex player who was subjected to monkey chants playing for England and the ex Tory chairman to call her out

Patel is everything wrong with England at this time

The sickner is she knows, as do Johnson and Farage, that there are plenty in this country (and a few on here) who support her views.

The messages they send out, and defend, are aimed at garnering support from these types. It matters little what accuracy they lack, or misinformation they contain (80m Turks to join the EU, 2016), nor what problems they cause.

What matters is securing the votes - so they will lie, lie and lie again.
Well said Tyrone Mings on 21:48 - Jul 12 with 2246 viewsSomethingBlue

What a guy, and what a team.

The government are up against something they will find it hard to handle here, and it's of their own making. I guess they'll attempt to pass a law banning sportspeople from self-expression soon enough.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Well said Tyrone Mings on 21:49 - Jul 12 with 2224 viewsRyorry

Superb 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I feel something positive is coming out of the tournament on 21:52 - Jul 12 with 2195 viewsunstableblue

Well said Tyrone Mings on 21:48 - Jul 12 by SomethingBlue

The government are up against something they will find it hard to handle here, and it's of their own making. I guess they'll attempt to pass a law banning sportspeople from self-expression soon enough.

The players showing what English people should aspire to… good role models… and exposing the division sowed by the media and Farage/Patel and their ilk!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Well said Tyrone Mings on 21:54 - Jul 12 with 2185 viewsitfcjoe

Well said Tyrone Mings on 21:48 - Jul 12 by SomethingBlue

This nails it - in one of Cummings mad ramblings one key point he said was why on Earth are you going to go to war with Rashford and let him humiliate you again? They are as arrogant as they are thick

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well said Tyrone Mings on 22:21 - Jul 12 with 2025 viewsRyorry

His tweet has just been featured on the BBC 10pm News 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well said Tyrone Mings on 22:43 - Jul 12 with 1931 viewsDarth_Koont

Well said Tyrone Mings on 20:48 - Jul 12 by NthQldITFC

Imagine if you said to a bunch of people in 1950, that seventy years later there would be serious racial injustice, a worldwide pandemic, and looming environmental disasters.

One group of honest, humble, hard-working people would be doing their bit with things like, say, ensuring schoolchildren were fed, whilst another group would be doing irresponsible things and looking after their own self interests.

I wonder how many of those 1950s folk would realise which of those groups was the government, and which was the national football team.

Brilliant post.

My grandparents who were in their prime in the 1950s may well have struggled with identity politics (for a whole host of reasons) but they had a decency and sense of fairness that would have won through.

Ultimately, they’d be more shocked by the absolute state of our establishment than how individuals live their lives.

Pronouns: He/Him

Well said Tyrone Mings on 23:23 - Jul 12 with 1795 viewsN2_Blue

Tyrone...you the man. Any one who sticks it to that evil evil woman is my kind of person!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024