Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? 22:55 - Jul 13 with 1077 viewsWallingford_Boy

Please..

RIP Sir Bobby

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 06:14 - Jul 14 with 962 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 08:09 - Jul 14 with 876 viewsWallingford_Boy

Stoke, you surely don’t still rate him?!

RIP Sir Bobby

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:13 - Jul 14 with 796 viewsSitfcB

From what I read on his performance, no

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:22 - Jul 14 with 776 viewsBluefish

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:13 - Jul 14 by SitfcB

Was he afraid of the ball?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:23 - Jul 14 with 773 viewsParky

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:13 - Jul 14 by SitfcB

FWIW, I thought he actually looked quite sharp, made some good runs in behind. Was extremely unselfish on a few occasions where it looked like he should’ve shot.

For the record, not saying he’s good enough to stay or start for us, but considering he was playing with the best part of our under 18’s and 23’s he didn’t play anywhere near as bad as some are making out.
Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:42 - Jul 14 with 732 viewsTractorCam

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:23 - Jul 14 by Parky

FWIW, I thought he actually looked quite sharp, made some good runs in behind. Was extremely unselfish on a few occasions where it looked like he should’ve shot.

For the record, not saying he’s good enough to stay or start for us, but considering he was playing with the best part of our under 18’s and 23’s he didn’t play anywhere near as bad as some are making out.

Indeed. Granted the opposition is low, but like you say he definitely squared it on two occasions when he could have scored and was closing the defence down well.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:46 - Jul 14 with 713 viewsPositivelyPortman

I don’t suppose for one minute that those slagging him off were there last night.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:53 - Jul 14 with 689 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, was a pretty good performance considering it's a level he shouldn't be playing at and must be hard to motivate self to do so.

Sure there is plenty of interest in him, and he'll get a decent move - a shame things haven't worked out here, another player badly managed. Madness we didn't let him go for £1m when Lambert was moving to a system that was never going to suit him in a million years

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 10:32 - Jul 14 with 599 viewsWallingford_Boy

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 09:46 - Jul 14 by PositivelyPortman

I don’t suppose for one minute that those slagging him off were there last night.

Who is slagging him off?

I simply asked if Bury liked the look of him, ie. did he play well (see he got an assist).

For the record, I think he is awful, clearly not a goalscorer, but maybe he'd have made a decent winger, in another life.

But the sooner we get rid, to someone.... anyone, the better.

RIP Sir Bobby

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 10:48 - Jul 14 with 542 viewsWarkystache

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 10:32 - Jul 14 by Wallingford_Boy

Who is slagging him off?

I simply asked if Bury liked the look of him, ie. did he play well (see he got an assist).

For the record, I think he is awful, clearly not a goalscorer, but maybe he'd have made a decent winger, in another life.

But the sooner we get rid, to someone.... anyone, the better.

Could he play that false number 9 role behind Pigott though? Pace to burn and he'd set them up for someone to finish. Just don't let him tackle.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 10:52 - Jul 14 with 521 viewsWallingford_Boy

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 10:48 - Jul 14 by Warkystache

Could he play that false number 9 role behind Pigott though? Pace to burn and he'd set them up for someone to finish. Just don't let him tackle.

Bonne = Maybe.
Jacko = No.

His time here is done, his confidence must be shot to pieces and PC clearly doesn't rate him at all.

Best he drops down a division and starts again.

RIP Sir Bobby

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 10:55 - Jul 14 with 506 viewsitfcjoe

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 10:52 - Jul 14 by Wallingford_Boy

Bonne = Maybe.
Jacko = No.

His time here is done, his confidence must be shot to pieces and PC clearly doesn't rate him at all.

Best he drops down a division and starts again.

There is zero chance he ends up in League 2, he's much more likely to go a division up than down

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 11:01 - Jul 14 with 478 viewsWallingford_Boy

Any chance Bury liked the look of Jacko tonight? on 10:55 - Jul 14 by itfcjoe

There is zero chance he ends up in League 2, he's much more likely to go a division up than down

hahahahahahahahahaha

you started drinking early Joe!

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024