Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser 20:51 - Jul 14 with 5124 viewsHipsterectomy

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rumour-mill-scott-fraser.1555321/

An excellet read before bed

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 20:54 - Jul 14 with 4461 viewscatch74

Ha. - one of them reckons Fraser was the best midfielder in the league last year. Sounds like he gave them a Masterclass when they played.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 20:55 - Jul 14 with 4406 viewspointofblue

Wigan fans were talking about Fraser on their forum too, whilst he seemed to go completely under the radar with us. Obviously not the club though!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 20:57 - Jul 14 with 4367 viewschrismakin

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 20:54 - Jul 14 by catch74

Ha. - one of them reckons Fraser was the best midfielder in the league last year. Sounds like he gave them a Masterclass when they played.

Looking across social media and internet opinions he has been seen as the best midfielder in league 1 :)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:02 - Jul 14 with 4283 viewshype313

"Fraser aside, I wouldn’t have had any of their signings here."

Lol.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:13 - Jul 14 with 4103 viewsbazza

Can’t wait for the season to start !!
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:17 - Jul 14 with 4019 viewsThe_Snake

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:02 - Jul 14 by hype313

"Fraser aside, I wouldn’t have had any of their signings here."

Lol.

Having just spent 10 minutes trawling through their thread, that comment stood out for me too. That ‘Genewolf’ or whatever his name is doesn’t seem to hold us in very high regard. Id love It if our signings click in the first few weeks of the season 🤞🏼
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:18 - Jul 14 with 4001 viewsKropotkin123

Good read.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:19 - Jul 14 with 3972 viewsMrTown

Go from page 4 onwards chaps and chapettes, it’s pure gold.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:31 - Jul 14 with 3775 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:19 - Jul 14 by MrTown

Haha beautiful stuff innit

This guy is a quality signing. Absolutely made up with this

Poll: If it were one or the other

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:41 - Jul 14 with 3650 viewsSitfcB

A highlight...

People can dress it up how they like but if we had made Ipswich’s signings we would be pissing glitter, thinking we finally have a owner who wants to take us in the right direction!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:43 - Jul 14 with 3605 viewsPendejo

Is Harry Darling captain material?

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b526145025f5cacf9a5565da78616e7b/tumblr_n09rmjSDiL1t

https://64.media.tumblr.com/076484a71c54f46385c00a377beea1ea/387f42a5fbd4a6ba-70

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:47 - Jul 14 with 3560 viewswkj

I do feel a bit for Sunderland, especially as this venture we are under is a similar journey. New blood, new owners, new hope. If I were we are still in L1 in a couple of seasons, we will be having the same conversations on this board.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:51 - Jul 14 with 3476 viewsJ2BLUE

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:47 - Jul 14 by wkj

I do feel a bit for Sunderland, especially as this venture we are under is a similar journey. New blood, new owners, new hope. If I were we are still in L1 in a couple of seasons, we will be having the same conversations on this board.

Same. I'd love it if we won the league and they finished 2nd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:53 - Jul 14 with 3458 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:31 - Jul 14 by Metal_Hacker

Haha beautiful stuff innit

This guy is a quality signing. Absolutely made up with this

They seem pretty please with Pritchard.... maybe bias coz he played for them up the road but has done very little for the last couple of years. They don't like Piggot either do they!

I think they're expecting to sign Lucas Jao or someone

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 22:07 - Jul 14 with 3314 viewsSwansea_Blue

Change the colour and it’s not so different to this place. Although they’re quite specific in what they want. “Can he play as an 8 as well as a 10?”, “what’s his record like without penalties?”.

After the last few years, I’ll be happy if he’s not utterly sh*t, has his own legs and can last beyond September.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 22:46 - Jul 14 with 3013 views44_not_out

I liked the one who described how happy they’d be if they signed Fraser….. “if we signed him, I’d be pissing glitter” 🤣
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 23:05 - Jul 14 with 2815 viewstractorboy1978

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:53 - Jul 14 by BlueandTruesince82

They seem pretty please with Pritchard.... maybe bias coz he played for them up the road but has done very little for the last couple of years. They don't like Piggot either do they!

I think they're expecting to sign Lucas Jao or someone

Pritchard is potentially a very expensive mistake. He's a name that the armchair fan will be excited by but he's injury prone and done very little for years. Very similar to Judge actually.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 23:05]
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 23:06 - Jul 14 with 2798 viewsHciwspi

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:41 - Jul 14 by SitfcB

A highlight...

People can dress it up how they like but if we had made Ipswich’s signings we would be pissing glitter, thinking we finally have a owner who wants to take us in the right direction!

I tell you what, isn't it utterly fantastic to see other clubs fans talking about ITFC like this. Makes such a change and I'm loving it!
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 23:31 - Jul 14 with 2640 viewsChurchman

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:19 - Jul 14 by MrTown

They’re not happy 😃
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 05:15 - Jul 15 with 2225 viewsElderGrizzly

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 20:57 - Jul 14 by chrismakin

Looking across social media and internet opinions he has been seen as the best midfielder in league 1 :)

Nolan was in the team of the year and recognised as one of the best midfielders in the league before we bought him.

10 goals and 7 assists from CM

Just saying…
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 06:39 - Jul 15 with 2041 viewsPoultman

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 22:07 - Jul 14 by Swansea_Blue

Change the colour and it’s not so different to this place. Although they’re quite specific in what they want. “Can he play as an 8 as well as a 10?”, “what’s his record like without penalties?”.

After the last few years, I’ll be happy if he’s not utterly sh*t, has his own legs and can last beyond September.

Apologies that should of been an uppie Fat thumbs
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 08:14 - Jul 15 with 1752 viewsOsborneOneNil

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 05:15 - Jul 15 by ElderGrizzly

Nolan was in the team of the year and recognised as one of the best midfielders in the league before we bought him.

Just saying…

But then he came here and played under 2 incompetent managers.

Just saying.
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 08:27 - Jul 15 with 1697 viewsHipsterectomy

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 23:06 - Jul 14 by Hciwspi

I tell you what, isn't it utterly fantastic to see other clubs fans talking about ITFC like this. Makes such a change and I'm loving it!

I used to dread reading other clubs talk about Ipswich Town, even when we were relatively decent under Mick, we never had good things said about us. It is definitely weird now seeing us labelled as ambitious, progressive and clubs envious of us for once

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 08:40 - Jul 15 with 1619 viewsChurchman

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 05:15 - Jul 15 by ElderGrizzly

Just saying…

Nolan is now 29. He’s had one good season in that time and spent a career mostly in League 1 and 2. Nolan’s made 61 appearances in 3 seasons for us. He’s not good enough for Championship level and hardly torn up this league either.

He’d have been on my cheerio list, but i doubt anyone would pay what we are paying him and I can see him being useful as a squad player.
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 08:43 - Jul 15 with 1601 viewshype313

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 08:40 - Jul 15 by Churchman

Nolan is now 29. He’s had one good season in that time and spent a career mostly in League 1 and 2. Nolan’s made 61 appearances in 3 seasons for us. He’s not good enough for Championship level and hardly torn up this league either.

He’d have been on my cheerio list, but i doubt anyone would pay what we are paying him and I can see him being useful as a squad player.

He'll be a squad player next season, like you, I thought he would have been on the bomb squad but he's probably too expensive for the sort of club that would take him on.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024