Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser 20:51 - Jul 14 with 5121 viewsHipsterectomy

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rumour-mill-scott-fraser.1555321/

An excellet read before bed

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 08:45 - Jul 15 with 547 viewsChurchman

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 21:47 - Jul 14 by wkj

I do feel a bit for Sunderland, especially as this venture we are under is a similar journey. New blood, new owners, new hope. If I were we are still in L1 in a couple of seasons, we will be having the same conversations on this board.

Getting stuck much longer in this league is my worry too. One of my best chums is a mackem and I’ve been to the odd game with him and for his sake would like them to do well. They have a great fan base too. Proper club.
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 09:12 - Jul 15 with 485 viewsElderGrizzly

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 08:40 - Jul 15 by Churchman

Nolan is now 29. He’s had one good season in that time and spent a career mostly in League 1 and 2. Nolan’s made 61 appearances in 3 seasons for us. He’s not good enough for Championship level and hardly torn up this league either.

He’d have been on my cheerio list, but i doubt anyone would pay what we are paying him and I can see him being useful as a squad player.

He's one of the squad from last season still highly rated by Paul Cook apparently.

Agree he hasn't done a lot for us since joining, but there is still a player in there somewhere
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 09:17 - Jul 15 with 472 viewsitfcjoe

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 09:12 - Jul 15 by ElderGrizzly

He's one of the squad from last season still highly rated by Paul Cook apparently.

Agree he hasn't done a lot for us since joining, but there is still a player in there somewhere

He was just injured when Cook came in, so he's been given benefit of doubt for pre season like Donacien, El Miz, Ndaba, etc

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 10:28 - Jul 15 with 392 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 05:15 - Jul 15 by ElderGrizzly

Nolan was in the team of the year and recognised as one of the best midfielders in the league before we bought him.

10 goals and 7 assists from CM

Just saying…

He is very athletic- 5k is very quick.

And didn’t cook say he would like to work with him. Before his injury
Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 10:29 - Jul 15 with 391 viewsSamWhiteUK

I like this comment:

"So since last night when they failed to agree fee, theyve agreed the new deal, terms with player, completed medical and confirmed it. :eek:

Would have dragged it out for 2 weeks if SAFC we are after him, that said maybe we are and with the speed we operate I reckon we'll made an enquiry to MK Dons about him next week.:lol:"

Sunderland thead about them likely signing Fraser on 12:23 - Jul 15 with 345 viewsOsborneOneNil

What a cracking read!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024