Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishop to MK Dons 07:57 - Jul 15 with 2048 viewsSitfcB

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-mk-dons-agree-to-sign-ipswich-star-bi

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bishop to MK Dons on 07:59 - Jul 15 with 1988 viewshomer_123

Odd no mention of Fraser in that article.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:01 - Jul 15 with 1957 viewsKieran_Knows

I suspect that’s what ultimately helped in our pursuit of Fraser.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:09 - Jul 15 with 1845 viewsVic

Another of our bright young things that has moved sideways rather than upwards. I hope this works out for him. Burst onto the scene with such potential, but has really stalled and needs to move to give himself a fresh start.

Looks like only Dozzell, Downes and Gibbs will have moved up when they leave us - most seem to have moved downwards. Says an awful lot doesn’t it!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:16 - Jul 15 with 1756 viewsBlueySwede

Will always remember that game vs Middlesbrough a few years back, thought we could have a future England player on our hands. Injuries have truly hampered his progress, but still when he has come on he has been one of few players making things happen. Unfortunately it hasn´t been enough.
Good luck Teddy!
Bishop to MK Dons on 08:16 - Jul 15 with 1763 viewsitfcjoe

Been ongoing a while, surprised it wasn't in the deal yesterday - sad to see him go, but glad I got to see him one last time on Tuesday night...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:24 - Jul 15 with 1638 viewsPositivelyPortman

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:16 - Jul 15 by itfcjoe

Been ongoing a while, surprised it wasn't in the deal yesterday - sad to see him go, but glad I got to see him one last time on Tuesday night...

Awwww bless.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:26 - Jul 15 with 1613 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Sensible move for him if true only an hr and a bit from Cambs for him and a bit more established at this level

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:29 - Jul 15 with 1582 viewsdavblue

I think he will do well there in the set up Martin has.

Good move for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:33 - Jul 15 with 1527 viewsChurchman

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:09 - Jul 15 by Vic

Another of our bright young things that has moved sideways rather than upwards. I hope this works out for him. Burst onto the scene with such potential, but has really stalled and needs to move to give himself a fresh start.

Looks like only Dozzell, Downes and Gibbs will have moved up when they leave us - most seem to have moved downwards. Says an awful lot doesn’t it!

The shame of it that when he broke in to the team, he looked the best midfield prospect in years. Easy on the ball, good passer and positive. Easy on the eye. His awful run of injuries has robbed him of an awful lot. Add in awful management and a chaotic football club and the outcome is a sad one.

He’s one of the very few I’d liked to have stayed and seen what he could have achieved at a ‘new Ipswich’, as I like to think of it. However, particularly from his career perspective, it’s probably best he has a fresh start. I wish him well.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 8:34]
Bishop to MK Dons on 08:37 - Jul 15 with 1468 viewsitfcjoe

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:29 - Jul 15 by davblue

I think he will do well there in the set up Martin has.

Good move for him.

Yep, MK have got to be dark horses this season - looked a very good side when things clicked last eyar in first year of Martin. A very nice move for him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:39 - Jul 15 with 1433 viewstractorboy1978

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:33 - Jul 15 by Churchman

The shame of it that when he broke in to the team, he looked the best midfield prospect in years. Easy on the ball, good passer and positive. Easy on the eye. His awful run of injuries has robbed him of an awful lot. Add in awful management and a chaotic football club and the outcome is a sad one.

He’s one of the very few I’d liked to have stayed and seen what he could have achieved at a ‘new Ipswich’, as I like to think of it. However, particularly from his career perspective, it’s probably best he has a fresh start. I wish him well.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 8:34]

I think injuries are the key thing. I know he managed 36 league games last season but it's the first season he's managed to stay relatively fit since 2014/15. Hopefully the injuries are behind him and he can go on and have a decent career, he certainly has plenty of ability. But it's notable all the players we've signed so far seem durable types that have years of history of playing 40+ games a season and at the sort of intensity PC wants.
Bishop to MK Dons on 08:42 - Jul 15 with 1361 viewsdavblue

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:37 - Jul 15 by itfcjoe

Yep, MK have got to be dark horses this season - looked a very good side when things clicked last eyar in first year of Martin. A very nice move for him

with a really good striker they would be very dangerous.
Bishop to MK Dons on 08:49 - Jul 15 with 1274 viewschicoazul

Good luck to him, best young player we have brought through for ages.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:53 - Jul 15 with 1213 viewsDanTheMan

Good luck to him, hope he does well there.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:55 - Jul 15 with 1208 viewsPhilTWTD

Indeed, the way several people talked to me about it it was pretty much done almost a month ago and no one has said anything to suggest it wasn't going to happen. Actually can't remember a story where I've had as many sources as this one.

MK Dons Eyeing Bishop Move 23rd Jun 2021 09:08
MK Dons are keen to sign Blues midfielder Teddy Bishop, TWTD understands with their interest well progressed. 59

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:59 - Jul 15 with 1139 viewsvanmunt

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:16 - Jul 15 by BlueySwede

Will always remember that game vs Middlesbrough a few years back, thought we could have a future England player on our hands. Injuries have truly hampered his progress, but still when he has come on he has been one of few players making things happen. Unfortunately it hasn´t been enough.
Good luck Teddy!

Strange how some games stick in the mind, Bishop was on a different level that game. I always though he was Premier League player in the making, of all the players to go Bishop is the one I will be sad about.
Bishop to MK Dons on 08:59 - Jul 15 with 1129 viewsGuthrum

Bishop to MK Dons on 08:39 - Jul 15 by tractorboy1978

I think injuries are the key thing. I know he managed 36 league games last season but it's the first season he's managed to stay relatively fit since 2014/15. Hopefully the injuries are behind him and he can go on and have a decent career, he certainly has plenty of ability. But it's notable all the players we've signed so far seem durable types that have years of history of playing 40+ games a season and at the sort of intensity PC wants.

It does seem to be injuries which has robbed us of what was looking like a golden generation of young players coming up from the Academy (Dozzell, Nydam, Lankester, Bishop). So many of them out at critical times, with career-stalling injuries. The kind of things which, by all accounts, are tremendously difficult to come back from and reach the same level as before.

I still don't know whether it was something about the setup, or just chance, but it has been very sad to see.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bishop to MK Dons on 09:27 - Jul 15 with 999 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Four teams were fighting for his signature and the last update I had yesterday was that nothing was finalised.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024