Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, what happened with the Gibson deal? 08:46 - Jul 15 with 1095 viewsITFCBlues

Is this similar to the Harper one? Everton new manager and its held up because of that? Although I guess its completely different in that he's well off the first team picture there

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Phil, what happened with the Gibson deal? on 08:46 - Jul 15 with 1071 viewssaffers12

Can not agree on the terms
Phil, what happened with the Gibson deal? on 08:49 - Jul 15 with 1045 viewsitfcjoe

We want a permanent, they aren't sure - if we don't tie it up this summer may go back in for him next summer on a permanent

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Phil, what happened with the Gibson deal? on 08:53 - Jul 15 with 958 viewssaffers12

Phil, what happened with the Gibson deal? on 08:49 - Jul 15 by itfcjoe

We want a permanent, they aren't sure - if we don't tie it up this summer may go back in for him next summer on a permanent

Think Coulsen similar issue
Phil, what happened with the Gibson deal? on 08:59 - Jul 15 with 915 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, what happened with the Gibson deal? on 08:49 - Jul 15 by itfcjoe

That was essentially how I heard it, that it was pretty much done but the clubs were still discussing whether it would be permanent or a loan. I was assuming Everton were happy to let him leave, he's out of contract next summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024