Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabletics VIP membership 09:39 - Jul 15 with 547 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone else get involved with this?

I wanted a couple of cheap pairs of gym shorts, so signed up to their membership thing, which means that they take £49 a month from you BUT you can stall payments and quit at anytime.

I forgot to stall this month, so I had a £49 credit. Fair enough I thought, I'll sort loads of gym kit in their 80% off sale. Stuff in basket, get to checkout and all my heavily discounted stuff isn't included as part of my VIP membership.

I could simply buy a pair of shorts for £19.80 but as a VIP member, the cost is £49!

Anyhoo, just wondering if anyone else had the same and do bear in mind if you're thinking of signing up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Fabletics VIP membership on 10:48 - Jul 15 with 481 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

My wife did this - she didn’t read the T&C’s properly and signed up when buying a couple of pairs of leggings just thinking the leggings were on offer as part of a sale. Only realised 2 months later when c£100 had been taken

However, when she called and said it wasn’t clear they have refunded the money, so worth a try if you’re that way inclined

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024