Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here 10:13 - Jul 15 with 6338 viewsGeoffSentence

I know next to nothing about him, but thanks to an amusing hashtag trending on twitter I do know what his nickname at school was alleged to be.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:19 - Jul 15 with 6295 viewsDanTheMan

What's this about him threatening someone with legal action over it? Very hard to see any info, there's just lots of mocking (most of which is quite funny).

Also very much enjoyed this picture of him:

Imagine having a framed Thatcher poster.

EDIT: Found it.

[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 10:22]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:21 - Jul 15 with 6273 viewsfooters

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:19 - Jul 15 by DanTheMan

What's this about him threatening someone with legal action over it? Very hard to see any info, there's just lots of mocking (most of which is quite funny).

Ah, yes, a Thatcherite who believes in the power of the free market and making the most of yourself but still lives in his mum's basement.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:23 - Jul 15 with 6261 viewsEwan_Oozami

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:19 - Jul 15 by DanTheMan

Strong "gay Tory" vibe there....

Tufton Street's useful idiot...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:27 - Jul 15 with 6235 viewsEwan_Oozami

This is Darren Grimes in a nutshell...

The thought that a snotty nosed kid..... on 10:29 - Jul 15 with 6224 viewsBloots

....who bangs one out over Hartley-Brewer while hiding under his "I Love Maggie" duvet in his Mum's spare room, has fans is quite remarkable.

What a country. (sp)

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Erm, I'm not sure she's his type, blad... on 10:38 - Jul 15 with 6165 viewsfooters

The thought that a snotty nosed kid..... on 10:29 - Jul 15 by Bloots

....who bangs one out over Hartley-Brewer while hiding under his "I Love Maggie" duvet in his Mum's spare room, has fans is quite remarkable.

What a country. (sp)

... know what I'm sayin'?

Think he's more a Portillo kinda guy.

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:57 - Jul 15 with 6099 viewsbracknell_blue

He's a right-wing, pro-Brexit, Farage & Johnson-worshipping loon. Talks complete BS by ignoring inconvenient facts - like most Brexity types. Those posts about his schoolboy proclivities should come as no surprise, as these right-wing types are really weird.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

He'd make an exception..... on 10:58 - Jul 15 with 6084 viewsBloots

Erm, I'm not sure she's his type, blad... on 10:38 - Jul 15 by footers

....the same way I would for Idris or Brad.

Or Chambo.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:59 - Jul 15 with 6079 viewsfooters

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:57 - Jul 15 by bracknell_blue

He's a right-wing, pro-Brexit, Farage & Johnson-worshipping loon. Talks complete BS by ignoring inconvenient facts - like most Brexity types. Those posts about his schoolboy proclivities should come as no surprise, as these right-wing types are really weird.

But he was an ardent LibDem back then!

That's why he's one of the worst of the current political class: he doesn't even believe most of what he says, it's just for the media attention and to make a quick buck. Will say literally anything for money, no matter the damage it could potentially cause.

Of course there have always been opportunists like him but it seems with the advent of social media things have just accelerated at warp speed.

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 11:00 - Jul 15 with 6063 viewstractordownsouth

He went from being a pro-European Liberal Democrat member to a big cheese in the youth wing of Vote Leave within about 6 months. No doubt it was a “political journey” and nothing to do with money.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

He'd make an exception..... on 11:01 - Jul 15 with 6059 viewsfooters

He'd make an exception..... on 10:58 - Jul 15 by Bloots

....the same way I would for Idris or Brad.

Or Chambo.

Reuser 😍😘

Erm, I'm not sure she's his type, blad... on 11:03 - Jul 15 with 6048 viewsXYZ

Erm, I'm not sure she's his type, blad... on 10:38 - Jul 15 by footers

So what.

He's still a massive idiot. Used and abused by the Cummings-lead leave campaign.
Erm, I'm not sure she's his type, blad... on 11:05 - Jul 15 with 6028 viewsfooters

Erm, I'm not sure she's his type, blad... on 11:03 - Jul 15 by XYZ

So what.

He's still a massive idiot. Used and abused by the Cummings-lead leave campaign.

Don't think I've said otherwise.

Was just pointing out that he's quite unlikely to have choked the chicken over JHB.

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 11:08 - Jul 15 with 6011 viewsDinDjarin

So online trolling / bullying is acceptable / funny when it suits?
Erm, I'm not sure she's his type, blad... on 11:09 - Jul 15 with 5991 viewsXYZ

Erm, I'm not sure she's his type, blad... on 11:05 - Jul 15 by footers

Don't think I've said otherwise.

Was just pointing out that he's quite unlikely to have choked the chicken over JHB.

The tone was a bit playground-sniggering IMO.
I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 11:15 - Jul 15 with 5952 viewsEwan_Oozami

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 11:08 - Jul 15 by DinDjarin

Grimes has the whole apparatus of Tufton Streets right-wing money and influence behind him, I'd hardly call it bullying...

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 11:16 - Jul 15 with 5938 viewsfooters

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 11:08 - Jul 15 by DinDjarin

Volenti non fit injuria.

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 13:26 - Jul 15 with 5794 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 10:59 - Jul 15 by footers

But he was an ardent LibDem back then!

That's why he's one of the worst of the current political class: he doesn't even believe most of what he says, it's just for the media attention and to make a quick buck. Will say literally anything for money, no matter the damage it could potentially cause.

Of course there have always been opportunists like him but it seems with the advent of social media things have just accelerated at warp speed.

It's ridiculous that the likes of BBC give him airtime. The only thing he should have appeared on is Crimewatch.

(Although in the interests of accuracy I should point out that his case was eventually dropped).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I know there are some fans of this Darren Grimes chap on here on 17:41 - Jul 15 with 5615 viewsBlueBadger

Imagine being the sort of person who comes out in defence of the politics equivalent of Bedsheet Rich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024