Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have 11:22 - Jul 15 with 2626 viewsCheltenham_Blue

some kind of permanent banner to the Arizona firefighters, Police and Paramedics in the stadium ahead of Morecombe?

"Running toward adversity"

Might be something that will inspire the players too?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:26 - Jul 15 with 1775 viewsfooters

"Thanks for your service. Your cash is safe with us. Honest."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:29 - Jul 15 with 1730 viewschrismakin

I agree with the slogan

But not the first part.

This is about town and how we go forwards. Not how we get the money.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:35 - Jul 15 with 1693 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:29 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

I agree with the slogan

But not the first part.

Thats fair enough. Just thought it would be nice to have a nod to them. Especially as they are being killed on a daily basis.

And before you go off, I know it wasn't you. But who fking down arrows that post?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:38 - Jul 15 with 1660 viewschrismakin

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:35 - Jul 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Thats fair enough. Just thought it would be nice to have a nod to them. Especially as they are being killed on a daily basis.

And before you go off, I know it wasn't you. But who fking down arrows that post?

I get where you're coming from..but as individuals they wouldnt know what small % of their pension even goes towards town it's so small and not really of interest to them.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:40 - Jul 15 with 1650 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:38 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

I get where you're coming from..but as individuals they wouldnt know what small % of their pension even goes towards town it's so small and not really of interest to them.

Yeah, fcuk em.

Its an odd attitude when the players knowing this is clearly so important to the club.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 11:41]

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:41 - Jul 15 with 1627 viewsjayessess

Not entirely uncontroversial to have a banner to a US police force, I would've thought...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:43 - Jul 15 with 1619 viewsEwan_Oozami

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:29 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

I agree with the slogan

But not the first part.

Remember, the owners will be all over us on the socials once the season starts - a banner and slogan won't just be for us at PR or the players, it'll be seen on TV and on YouTube and loads of other places where the owners and their entourages share stuff - would be a nice touch IMHO...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:44 - Jul 15 with 1606 viewsGuthrum

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:38 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

However, given the owners' involvement with their local soccer club in Phoenix, it could be a nice connection to make on a community level.

"Thank you for your service" sounds cheesy to us in the UK, but it's a fairly standard response in the US to members of the armed forces and emergency services.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 11:45]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:45 - Jul 15 with 1587 viewsSwansea_Blue

How about 'You won't be able to retire because of us!'

Or is that a bit too direct?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:46 - Jul 15 with 1583 viewsEdwardStone

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:35 - Jul 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Have an uppie Mr Chelt

Put you in credit, as it were

Actually, I think it's a great idea

Although they might get a bit worried about their future pension payments if we have a run of bad results
Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:50 - Jul 15 with 1549 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:43 - Jul 15 by Ewan_Oozami

Remember, the owners will be all over us on the socials once the season starts - a banner and slogan won't just be for us at PR or the players, it'll be seen on TV and on YouTube and loads of other places where the owners and their entourages share stuff - would be a nice touch IMHO...

Not to mention with the Ed Sheeran connection we are likely to have more that just Arizona in the US watching us. Expanding our global fanbase, by being seen to be appreciative of the investment is no bad thing if this club wants to progress beyond where we are now.

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:06 - Jul 15 with 1466 viewsSE1blue

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 11:46 - Jul 15 by EdwardStone

Have an uppie Mr Chelt

Put you in credit, as it were

Actually, I think it's a great idea

Although they might get a bit worried about their future pension payments if we have a run of bad results

But if we get promoted, we can sing (to the tune of Yellow Submarine)

“You’re all going on a Caribbean cruise, a Caribbean cruise…”

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:07 - Jul 15 with 1457 viewsHciwspi

Great article in the EADT about running towards adversity by Hciwspi 15 Jul 2021 9:09
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/itfc-owners-on-running-towards-adversity-8145986

Maybe Blue Action could incorporate "Run towards Adversity" in a pre game display?

😋
Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:11 - Jul 15 with 1429 viewsKeno

"Thanks to the Arizona Fire Service we can set the league alight"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:16 - Jul 15 with 1405 viewsSE1blue

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:11 - Jul 15 by Keno

"Thanks to the Arizona Fire Service we can set the league alight"

It’s a shame McCarthy isn’t manager, as our formation used to be 9-1-1.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:19 - Jul 15 with 1389 viewsnoggin

"Especially as they are being killed on a daily basis. "

Are they?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:56 - Jul 15 with 1295 viewsBlue_Order

We’re not allowed to bring anything to games as it stands.
Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:00 - Jul 15 with 1274 viewschrismakin

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:56 - Jul 15 by Blue_Order

We’re not allowed to bring anything to games as it stands.

Flags?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:04 - Jul 15 with 1258 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:00 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

Flags?

"anything"
Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:14 - Jul 15 with 1207 viewsghostofescobar

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:04 - Jul 15 by BlueBlueBluex2

"anything"

Clothes?

GhostOfEscobar

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:35 - Jul 15 with 1142 viewsnoggin

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:14 - Jul 15 by ghostofescobar

Clothes?

'anything'

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:36 - Jul 15 with 1137 viewschrismakin

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:35 - Jul 15 by noggin

'anything'

Yourself?

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:44 - Jul 15 with 1099 viewsjayessess

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 12:19 - Jul 15 by noggin

"Especially as they are being killed on a daily basis. "

Are they?

They are not.

https://www.ishn.com/articles/112748-top-25-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-united-st

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:48 - Jul 15 with 1081 viewsghostofescobar

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:36 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

Yourself?

"anything"

GhostOfEscobar

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:58 - Jul 15 with 1058 viewsEwan_Oozami

Blue Action ...... Wouldn't it be great to have on 13:36 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

Yourself?

The act of bringing excludes the thing itself doing the bringing...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024