Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Fraser 16:07 - Jul 15 with 3043 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Some of this is ridiculous.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Scott Fraser on 16:18 - Jul 15 with 2928 viewsITFC_RDM

Like a Scottish, left footed, League 1 KDB
Scott Fraser on 16:46 - Jul 15 with 2748 viewsClapham_Junction

Shooting from outside the box seems like a novelty after last season.
Scott Fraser on 16:51 - Jul 15 with 2705 viewsfloridaboy

Piggott, Bonne and Norwood could have a field day with that service.

Don't think I have seen shooting from outside the box for quite a while!!
Scott Fraser on 17:11 - Jul 15 with 2590 viewsBluearmy71

Droooooollllllliiiinnnngggggggggg!!!

That's how AD should have played for us last season, not saying he has everything in his locker that Scott Fraser has and upon seeing those highlights you can see how AD isn't as big a loss to the club as we?? (defo I) Initially thought as SF is a much better player at this point in time, I think the saddest thing was about the price we sold him for but we didn't have any real choice with his contract clause being triggered!!

So excited for this coming season, if all the new lads can gel quickly holy sh!t we are gonna be an awesome side from the off!!
Scott Fraser on 17:12 - Jul 15 with 2576 viewschrismakin

This is why Signing Crooks is key too, imagine having the 2 of these to choose between.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Scott Fraser on 17:35 - Jul 15 with 2490 viewsVic

It is exciting isn’t it.

But they are highlights remember - not everything he does will be that good. I suspect Andre D’s highlights had some impressive bit in it too!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Scott Fraser on 17:37 - Jul 15 with 2472 viewschrismakin

Scott Fraser on 17:35 - Jul 15 by Vic

It is exciting isn’t it.

But they are highlights remember - not everything he does will be that good. I suspect Andre D’s highlights had some impressive bit in it too!

Can you think of many? genuine question

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Scott Fraser on 17:44 - Jul 15 with 2429 viewsBluearmy71

It is exciting isn’t it.

This is quite true Vic, the only contention I could bring would to be to compare the two on their highlights of last season and see but I really don't like comparing players as they all have their individual ways both on and off the ball.............One thing AD's wont have is as many goals though lol
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Fraser on 17:50 - Jul 15 with 2397 viewsOsborneOneNil

Scott Fraser on 17:11 - Jul 15 by Bluearmy71

Droooooollllllliiiinnnngggggggggg!!!

That's how AD should have played for us last season, not saying he has everything in his locker that Scott Fraser has and upon seeing those highlights you can see how AD isn't as big a loss to the club as we?? (defo I) Initially thought as SF is a much better player at this point in time, I think the saddest thing was about the price we sold him for but we didn't have any real choice with his contract clause being triggered!!

So excited for this coming season, if all the new lads can gel quickly holy sh!t we are gonna be an awesome side from the off!!

I thought £1 Million was decent!
Scott Fraser on 18:14 - Jul 15 with 2315 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It is exciting isn’t it.

Yes, but Andre's 3 minutes would be over the full season.
Those are over two SINGLE months each.

If we did a highlights package for Andre over a single month, it would last about 30 seconds.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Scott Fraser on 18:15 - Jul 15 with 2312 viewsSamWhiteUK

It is exciting isn’t it.

Bishop's highlights had moments as good as these. Admittedly he got the same amount of content out of a whole season as SF has out of two months.

Not sure I'd call anything in these clips "ridiculous" though
Scott Fraser on 18:17 - Jul 15 with 2292 viewsZXBlue

Scott Fraser on 18:15 - Jul 15 by SamWhiteUK

Bishop's highlights had moments as good as these. Admittedly he got the same amount of content out of a whole season as SF has out of two months.

Not sure I'd call anything in these clips "ridiculous" though

Agree they are not ridiculous. What is different is that these are monhtly not over a season, and there is end product.
Scott Fraser on 18:23 - Jul 15 with 2264 viewsMetal_Hacker

When I watched these myself last night , I was undecided as to whether he’s a world beater of for the most the defending way pony.

Bit of both to be fair - I think he’ll be a very decent acquisition and hopefully as he’s expressed himself , he can push on and become a championship player breaking into the Scotland squad

Poll: If it were one or the other

Scott Fraser on 18:26 - Jul 15 with 2243 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Scott Fraser on 18:29 - Jul 15 with 2207 viewsFixed_It

Scott Fraser on 18:26 - Jul 15 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

The weight of his passing is exceptional from the highlights - I'm sure he must overhit or underhit some, but...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Scott Fraser on 20:11 - Jul 15 with 1942 viewsBluearmy71

Scott Fraser on 17:50 - Jul 15 by OsborneOneNil

I thought £1 Million was decent!

Not imo, if he hadn't have had that clause in his contract he would have played to his full potential for us last season therefore commanding a much higher fee, he choose just to turn up and play at minimum level as he knew he was off regardless and didn't wish to risk a major injury!! That's only my opinion on his situation.
Scott Fraser on 20:48 - Jul 15 with 1831 viewsjaykay

It is exciting isn’t it.

well andres highlight would not have included the 3 bits of action in that clip where fraser left him for dead

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Scott Fraser on 21:07 - Jul 15 with 1765 viewsGuthrum

We're going to need someone to be putting those balls across the face of goal away (which didn't seem to happen often in those clips). Lots of juicy stuff to feed off, but we need strikers to actually be doing that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024