Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This club has changed so much 16:38 - Jul 15 with 1417 viewsgtsb1966

in just three months I'm now disappointed when we go a week without signing someone. When we were taken over I thought maybe some of the quotes from the powers within were paying lip service to keep the fans onside for when it came to season ticket sales but boy are they delivering. I wonder how many more signings before we kick off the season.
This club has changed so much on 16:40 - Jul 15 with 1388 viewspointofblue

A week??? I’m getting impatient about the whereabout’s of today’s signing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

This club has changed so much on 16:50 - Jul 15 with 1326 viewsjaykay

and by the look of things they are proper signings not some has been looking for a last pay day.
on a side note does any body know if we have spent any extra money on these signings.
we have sold some players and got at least 17 off the books so some money has come in and we have saved a few bob on wages.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This club has changed so much on 17:38 - Jul 15 with 1193 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm almost looking forward to the season starting so we can get back to losing matches. It'll feel like home again then

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This club has changed so much on 17:40 - Jul 15 with 1183 viewsEwan_Oozami

This club has changed so much on 17:38 - Jul 15 by Swansea_Blue

I'm almost looking forward to the season starting so we can get back to losing matches. It'll feel like home again then

I think the club might need some more medical staff if we start playing proper football to cope with the fans fainting with shock.....especially in the Churchmans...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This club has changed so much on 17:41 - Jul 15 with 1173 viewschrismakin

The next big test is our medical dept

Bristol City werent happy with Rolls etc, but im hoping it was more about covid and how it effected recovery methods rather than how he managed it

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This club has changed so much on 17:45 - Jul 15 with 1149 viewsEwan_Oozami

This club has changed so much on 17:41 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

The next big test is our medical dept

Bristol City werent happy with Rolls etc, but im hoping it was more about covid and how it effected recovery methods rather than how he managed it

Their real big test is how they deal with swooning fans....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This club has changed so much on 23:03 - Jul 15 with 877 viewsChurchman

It’s been a depressing day. No signings, no news…. Ok back to sanity, the owners have done a huge amount in a short time. Players out and players in: yep with clearly more to come.

But more important for me is that they’ve put some structure into the club. It’ll make all the difference in the world. It also feels like some standards and expectations are there at long last.

Bristol City window lickers maybe right and Ashton and his cronies proved rubbish, but they are football people light years better than the stooges life-drainer Evans wheeled in. The early signs are good.

Another moment of joy is seeing Evans’ logo off the stands. I know it’s irrelevant/daft, but it felt like a nasty stain was being wiped away.
This club has changed so much on 10:08 - Jul 16 with 450 viewsSwansea_Blue

This club has changed so much on 17:40 - Jul 15 by Ewan_Oozami

I think the club might need some more medical staff if we start playing proper football to cope with the fans fainting with shock.....especially in the Churchmans...

They could install some Werther's Originals dispensers to help lower stress levels.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024