Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? 14:32 - Jul 16 with 786 viewsKeno

They will both wear blue kits
Both play home games at Portman Road
Both teams will start games with 11 players on the pitch
There is a goalkeeeper in both teams

Woah!! They are almost the same team!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 14:41 - Jul 16 with 721 viewsPendejo

One may actually win their league...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 14:42 - Jul 16 with 713 viewsDanTheMan

Careful now, you'll get accused of bullying.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 14:50 - Jul 16 with 686 viewsKeno

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 14:42 - Jul 16 by DanTheMan

Careful now, you'll get accused of bullying.

The art of satire mate is alive and well

I types that sitting in a high chair

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 14:54 - Jul 16 with 683 viewsTomTheWriter

That has to be the worst take of an article I have ever seen in my life.

It's almost as if the OP has not read a single word of the article or thread opener?

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:07 - Jul 16 with 653 viewsBlueBadger

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 14:54 - Jul 16 by TomTheWriter

It's almost as if the OP has not read a single word of the article or thread opener?

To be fair, the OP's hot takes marginally better researched than yours, Makin.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:11 - Jul 16 with 646 viewschrismakin

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:07 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

Eh? How am I in this?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:11 - Jul 16 with 649 viewsSitfcB

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 14:54 - Jul 16 by TomTheWriter

It’s Keno.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:11 - Jul 16 with 646 viewsTomTheWriter

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:07 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

Do you get off on being ignorant mate? Or are you just one of those keyboard warriors who remain anonymous to abuse people who don't agree with you?

Login to get fewer ads

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:15 - Jul 16 with 637 viewsBlueBadger

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:11 - Jul 16 by TomTheWriter

Do you get off on being ignorant mate? Or are you just one of those keyboard warriors who remain anonymous to abuse people who don't agree with you?

Nah, I'm one of those keyboard warriors who remains anonymous to take the piss out of the overly prententious, thickos, trolls, bigots(I'm most definitely not accusing you of this, BTW) and bedwetters.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 15:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:23 - Jul 16 with 611 viewsTomTheWriter

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:15 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

Nah, I'm one of those keyboard warriors who remains anonymous to take the piss out of the overly prententious, thickos, trolls, bigots(I'm most definitely not accusing you of this, BTW) and bedwetters.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 15:17]

Must admit that's not a great way to go about life, living only to abuse people you don't know. Not sure why you've been chucking Chris' name around either, just a guy interacting like the rest of us. We're all trying to enjoy whats happening with the club currently, yet you've come in with the hammer to knock everyone down out of the blue?

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:35 - Jul 16 with 591 viewsBlueBadger

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:23 - Jul 16 by TomTheWriter

Must admit that's not a great way to go about life, living only to abuse people you don't know. Not sure why you've been chucking Chris' name around either, just a guy interacting like the rest of us. We're all trying to enjoy whats happening with the club currently, yet you've come in with the hammer to knock everyone down out of the blue?

Not everyone, just the aforementioned.

And frankly, you posted up your hot take for people to debate. And people have.

Sometimes by the medium of taking the piss.

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 18:56 - Jul 16 with 478 viewsOldboy

Much more informative, thanks.
Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 18:59 - Jul 16 with 465 viewsOldboy

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:23 - Jul 16 by TomTheWriter

Your comparison post was indeed confusing
Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 19:02 - Jul 16 with 454 viewsOldboy

Can we compare the current team with the 1981 team? on 15:11 - Jul 16 by TomTheWriter

You owe me £15.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024