Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? 17:30 - Jul 16 with 2082 viewsBluedanW

I have quite a few beers tokens to spend this year. Might have to give the fanzone a go. Only popped in for a quick one on a bight game before.

Or maybe night game. Im not a vampire
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 17:45]
What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 17:51 - Jul 16 with 2024 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Bud Light. Probably.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 17:52 - Jul 16 with 2019 viewsIllinoisblue

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 17:51 - Jul 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

Bud Light. Probably.

Reason enough to stay away

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 18:33 - Jul 16 with 1949 viewsEdmundo

Given the new owners' aim to keep things local (i.e. Ed Sheeran) my money's on Greene King or Adnams, with Aspalls' cider.
Personally I don't think you can go wrong with Bovril.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 18:35 - Jul 16 with 1932 viewswkj

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 18:33 - Jul 16 by Edmundo

Given the new owners' aim to keep things local (i.e. Ed Sheeran) my money's on Greene King or Adnams, with Aspalls' cider.

Maybe some lovely Brewdog for the kiddies too

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 18:37 - Jul 16 with 1924 viewsMattinLondon

You can go extremely wrong with Bovril if you want to get drunk.
What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 19:21 - Jul 16 with 1823 viewsBluedanW

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 18:37 - Jul 16 by MattinLondon

You can go extremely wrong with Bovril if you want to get drunk.

You can if you throw it down someone's back when Fraser scores one from 25 yards in the first minute
What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 21:17 - Jul 16 with 1693 views26_Paz

Whatever it is supposed to be it will still taste like warm p1ss

The Paz Man

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 21:33 - Jul 16 with 1669 viewsmidastouch

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 21:17 - Jul 16 by 26_Paz

Whatever it is supposed to be it will still taste like warm p1ss

Warm p1ss under the current regime would still taste better than another free pint on Lambert under the old regime!
I simply want 3 points not free pints!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Login to get fewer ads

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 22:02 - Jul 16 with 1582 viewsstonojnr

Town agreed to a 5 year deal with Greene King back in 2019, so its GK for cask beer or any lager you can think of as GK basically have deals with the whole lot, Im sure they had Heineken in the fanzone last time I went, but its Carling in Legends iirc as they helped pay for the refurb.
What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 11:54 - Jul 17 with 1337 viewsEdmundo

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 22:02 - Jul 16 by stonojnr

Town agreed to a 5 year deal with Greene King back in 2019, so its GK for cask beer or any lager you can think of as GK basically have deals with the whole lot, Im sure they had Heineken in the fanzone last time I went, but its Carling in Legends iirc as they helped pay for the refurb.

Two more years, then hopefully Adnams back on the pumps... :-)

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 12:27 - Jul 17 with 1294 viewsstonojnr

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 11:54 - Jul 17 by Edmundo

The way I'd describe it is the people who set these kinds of deals up at GK are Town fans, the ones at Adnams aren't anymore.

Ipswich is Suffolks county town but note where Adnams sets up its stores, or more precisely where it doesn't to understand where it focuses its marketing.

But it will come down to money in the end, so I'd bet on GK extending it as I can't imagine the past 18months have left much spare cash in the Southwold coffers.
What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 13:24 - Jul 17 with 1239 viewsLeaky

Well had good pint of Ghostship at Dartfood last week.
What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:07 - Jul 17 with 1195 viewsTIB

Two years for Away Days to up its game and enter the equation. New owners by all accounts look to partner with local so we’ll see if there is any scope to get in.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:12 - Jul 17 with 1185 viewsTrequartista

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 21:33 - Jul 16 by midastouch

Warm p1ss under the current regime would still taste better than another free pint on Lambert under the old regime!
I simply want 3 points not free pints!

I'm curious to know how people know what warm piss tastes like, to enable them to make that comparison

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:21 - Jul 17 with 1158 viewswkj

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:07 - Jul 17 by TIB

Two years for Away Days to up its game and enter the equation. New owners by all accounts look to partner with local so we’ll see if there is any scope to get in.

Have you tried to get in touch with that Mike fella and invite him to the brewery for a couple of hours? Get the networking in early and the taste on their lips mate.

Crybaby

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:23 - Jul 17 with 1154 viewsMerseyBlue

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:12 - Jul 17 by Trequartista

I'm curious to know how people know what warm piss tastes like, to enable them to make that comparison

"He greedily gulped from a bedside bottle that happened to be from the golden source."

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:26 - Jul 17 with 1140 viewswkj

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:12 - Jul 17 by Trequartista

Easy distinction to make, smell and taste are very similar senses. So Fosters smells like piss, we've all been 12 so we've all drank shed loads of fosters on a camping trip, so we've all tasted piss.

Crybaby

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:27 - Jul 17 with 1137 viewsgtsb1966

Imagine if it was Adnams Broadside. The bottled stuff. Half the crowd would be asleep and the other half would be fighting each other.
What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 15:12 - Jul 17 with 1080 viewsTIB

What beer is on sale at Portman Road this season? on 14:21 - Jul 17 by wkj

Have you tried to get in touch with that Mike fella and invite him to the brewery for a couple of hours? Get the networking in early and the taste on their lips mate.

You’ll have to refresh my memory on the Mike guy wkj? When new owners head over I’m hoping I can do some Away Days tasting with them, open the door and see if there is scope in Fan Zone to serve.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024