Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t be going to France this summer then. 21:25 - Jul 16 with 1227 viewsWD19

Non.

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:41 - Jul 16 with 1134 viewschrismakin

Aug is going to be a very stressful time for the uk imo. Think the government have completely underplayed the effect of this pandemic and what's about to happen.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:42 - Jul 16 with 1122 viewsElderGrizzly

We’re about to see a lot of EU countries put in many more restrictions on UK travellers over the next 3-4 weeks.

Either outright bans like Bulgaria today, or more restrictions like quarantine or extended testing regimes.

Had the day off today, logged on to work email this evening and saw a long list of notices of new Govt restrictions from across the world and shut everything back down again.
Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:44 - Jul 16 with 1110 viewswkj

If we don't end up in full lockdown again October, I will be shocked.

Much in line with what Cummings alleged Boris wanted last year, to manipulate the trough around Christmas.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:48 - Jul 16 with 1055 viewstextbackup

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:42 - Jul 16 by ElderGrizzly

We’re about to see a lot of EU countries put in many more restrictions on UK travellers over the next 3-4 weeks.

Either outright bans like Bulgaria today, or more restrictions like quarantine or extended testing regimes.

Had the day off today, logged on to work email this evening and saw a long list of notices of new Govt restrictions from across the world and shut everything back down again.

I knew I shouldn't have let myself even consider the 2 week holiday that's been moved twice already would take place mid august.... brought swimming trunks and all sorts

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:49 - Jul 16 with 1048 viewschrismakin

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:44 - Jul 16 by wkj

If we don't end up in full lockdown again October, I will be shocked.

Much in line with what Cummings alleged Boris wanted last year, to manipulate the trough around Christmas.

As part of my new job I'll be working with Dwp.. they were supposed to complete a certain training programme by last week which effects the whole of the UK.. it's been delayed with no completion date.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:54 - Jul 16 with 1020 viewsfactual_blue

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:49 - Jul 16 by chrismakin

As part of my new job I'll be working with Dwp.. they were supposed to complete a certain training programme by last week which effects the whole of the UK.. it's been delayed with no completion date.

'It's been delayed with no completion date'.

You have indeed encountered DWP.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 22:21 - Jul 16 with 921 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Seems like they wanted to put France on the red list but not the associated lost votes from people having to quarantine in hotels at their own expense!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 9:32]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 22:23 - Jul 16 with 912 viewsStokieBlue

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 21:42 - Jul 16 by ElderGrizzly

Good for them.

Their governments are at least looking out for their people rather than running an "immoral experiment" on them in the words of the WHO.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 22:27 - Jul 16 with 886 viewsfactual_blue

Don’t be going to France this summer then. on 22:21 - Jul 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Seems like they wanted to put France on the red list but not the associated lost votes from people having to quarantine in hotels at their own expense!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 9:32]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024