Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would love to here this being sung around Portman road 23:11 - Jul 16 with 1424 viewstownman1986

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 23:25 - Jul 16 with 1369 viewsIllinoisblue

Love the guy at 0:30 flicking the Vs

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 07:11 - Jul 17 with 1253 viewstommyboy1972

I have worked in Glasgow for the last 3 years and got to a few Rangers games pre Covid thanks to generous colleague who lent me his ST (waiting list of years for a ST and twice the cost of my ITFC ST). The atmosphere at Rangers is amazing, literally everyone sings I have never known anything like it. I took my Wife to a Rangers Aberdeen game and she was blown away with the noise and atmosphere. The only Town game I could compare it to was the Norwich play-off game at PR.
I can see the stadium from my flat across the Clyde and it does make me smile every time I see it.
The downside of course is the ridiculous sectarianism which throws a shadow over more sensible people than you would imagine.
If you ever get a chance I would definitely say get to see a Rangers game and enjoy the experience. Glasgow is an amazing city well worth a visit for a few days.
I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 08:21 - Jul 17 with 1179 viewstownman1986

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 07:11 - Jul 17 by tommyboy1972

I have worked in Glasgow for the last 3 years and got to a few Rangers games pre Covid thanks to generous colleague who lent me his ST (waiting list of years for a ST and twice the cost of my ITFC ST). The atmosphere at Rangers is amazing, literally everyone sings I have never known anything like it. I took my Wife to a Rangers Aberdeen game and she was blown away with the noise and atmosphere. The only Town game I could compare it to was the Norwich play-off game at PR.
I can see the stadium from my flat across the Clyde and it does make me smile every time I see it.
The downside of course is the ridiculous sectarianism which throws a shadow over more sensible people than you would imagine.
If you ever get a chance I would definitely say get to see a Rangers game and enjoy the experience. Glasgow is an amazing city well worth a visit for a few days.

I went a couple of years ago when they were singing this it was amazing I was sat with the union bears
I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 08:51 - Jul 17 with 1123 viewsMatterhorn

Something like that would be great, probably the best we will get is ‘singing the blues’ at a very slow tempo for 45 seconds
I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 09:15 - Jul 17 with 1073 viewsPendejo

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 07:11 - Jul 17 by tommyboy1972

Went to a CL game v Ajax autumn 96 when based in Manchester, colleague was a ST holder.
Great experience.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 12:53 - Jul 17 with 987 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 09:15 - Jul 17 by Pendejo

Went to a CL game v Ajax autumn 96 when based in Manchester, colleague was a ST holder.
Great experience.

i think in the beginning there was a political thread to this song for Rangers fans. Still creates though a wonderful atmosphere but not sure the other half of Glasgow would agree!!
I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 13:15 - Jul 17 with 967 viewsParky

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 23:25 - Jul 16 by Illinoisblue

Love the guy at 0:30 flicking the Vs

Paddy Mcguiness giving it large. In response to the OP, when Rangers fans sing this, it’s absolutely amazing.

Now we’ve got rid of the Chambers fist pump, I’m hoping after every win, we play One Step Beyond.
I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 14:56 - Jul 17 with 898 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Now what would be impressive is if the NS could bang the choral bits of this out (about 1:27 to 2:10)

Rehearsal anyone?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Login to get fewer ads

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 15:13 - Jul 17 with 861 viewsRamRob

I would love to here this being sung around Portman road on 14:56 - Jul 17 by You_Bloo_Right

Now what would be impressive is if the NS could bang the choral bits of this out (about 1:27 to 2:10)

Rehearsal anyone?

How about this:

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024