Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If he'd been an American officer... 16:49 - Jul 17 with 865 viewsBlueBadger

....he'd have tried to shoot it.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-officer-followed-by-jupi

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If he'd been an American officer... on 17:05 - Jul 17 with 800 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If he'd been an American officer... on 17:28 - Jul 17 with 746 viewsWD19

A flick through other stories on there is terrifying.
If he'd been an American officer... on 17:31 - Jul 17 with 741 viewsbluelagos

That's almost as bad as my green moon story.

When I first arrived in Lagos, when being driven home after a few beers I noticed how the moon was light green. Same thing the next night. That weekend I did a blog for family and friends and mentioned the green moon, suspecting it was something to do with light refraction being near the equator or something.

I googled it and couldn't find an explanation. Next time I was out I asked my driver why was the moon green in Nigeria? He looked at my like I was an idiot and asked why I thought the moon was green as it was white.

So I pointed up to the green moon - and asked again - there it is, it's green. He managed not to laugh when explaining that the car had a dark green tint near the top of the windscreen, to protect him from the sun glare during the day.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:39 - Jul 17 with 631 viewsjeera

You would have to move somewhere far away after that wouldn't you and hope you never saw any of them ever again.

I wouldn't be able to face being reminded of that every day.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:41 - Jul 17 with 622 viewsjeera

If he'd been an American officer... on 17:31 - Jul 17 by bluelagos

That's almost as bad as my green moon story.

When I first arrived in Lagos, when being driven home after a few beers I noticed how the moon was light green. Same thing the next night. That weekend I did a blog for family and friends and mentioned the green moon, suspecting it was something to do with light refraction being near the equator or something.

I googled it and couldn't find an explanation. Next time I was out I asked my driver why was the moon green in Nigeria? He looked at my like I was an idiot and asked why I thought the moon was green as it was white.

So I pointed up to the green moon - and asked again - there it is, it's green. He managed not to laugh when explaining that the car had a dark green tint near the top of the windscreen, to protect him from the sun glare during the day.

You would have to move somewhere far away after that wouldn't you and hope you never saw any of them ever again.

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:45 - Jul 17 with 611 viewsbluelagos

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:41 - Jul 17 by jeera

😀

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:47 - Jul 17 with 608 viewsjeera

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:45 - Jul 17 by bluelagos

😀

Sorry mate. Couldn't help myself.

I do like self-deprecating stories.

Says a lot about someone who can laugh at themselves!

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:52 - Jul 17 with 598 viewsbluelagos

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:47 - Jul 17 by jeera

Sorry mate. Couldn't help myself.

I do like self-deprecating stories.

Says a lot about someone who can laugh at themselves!

It was the fact I'd blogged it and literally everyone I knew knew what a numpty I was...

That poor copper is going to get it bad, sure her colleagues will dream up a suitable nickname for her.

Login to get fewer ads

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:59 - Jul 17 with 580 viewsjeera

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:52 - Jul 17 by bluelagos

It was the fact I'd blogged it and literally everyone I knew knew what a numpty I was...

That poor copper is going to get it bad, sure her colleagues will dream up a suitable nickname for her.

And to be fair, in your defence, I supposes it's possible to think that maybe the moon had 'gone off'.

If he'd been an American officer... on 19:24 - Jul 17 with 556 viewsfactual_blue

If he'd been an American officer... on 18:52 - Jul 17 by bluelagos

Although they probably were already aware of your numpty rating...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If he'd been an American officer... on 19:32 - Jul 17 with 545 viewsKeno

She fell over the next night when they her if you stand on the top of a police car and try to look between your legs you can see uranus

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024