Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ten people the Met would like to speak to 09:46 - Jul 18 with 1514 viewsGuthrum

about the unrest at Wembley:

https://news.met.police.uk/news/images-of-ten-men-released-by-officers-investiga

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 10:14 - Jul 18 with 1401 viewsbluejacko

Mmm a motley crew indeed! All power to the Mets elbow in getting the scrotes
Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 10:49 - Jul 18 with 1320 viewsOldsmoker

Do they need to speak to these people because the Met police haven't a clue what went on 'cos the Met police weren't there.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 10:53 - Jul 18 with 1305 viewsEdwardStone

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 10:49 - Jul 18 by Oldsmoker

Do they need to speak to these people because the Met police haven't a clue what went on 'cos the Met police weren't there.

They can view it on catch-up

It's on my favourite Positive News Spanish channel

Si Si TV
Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 11:20 - Jul 18 with 1236 viewsclive_baker

I’m sure about 6 of those are the same person

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 12:41 - Jul 18 with 1105 viewsDeano69

Assuming they have found 3, only 7 photos now.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 12:49 - Jul 18 with 1082 viewsMerseyBlue

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 12:41 - Jul 18 by Deano69

Assuming they have found 3, only 7 photos now.

One of the original 10 had a very familiar face, no idea who it was but just one of those faces that you're sure you've seen before. Someone else clearly had a bit more to go on as they have now disappeared into the ether.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 12:57 - Jul 18 with 1042 viewsnoggin

Overweight Englishmen causing trouble. The Met should just hire a few Russians in future.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 15:12 - Jul 18 with 862 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 15:20 - Jul 18 with 837 viewsDarth_Koont

Handy that so many of them were picked up by the same camera at what looks like roughly the same time.

Looks like this is just a sample case or two as I don’t remember any of these from the “vigilantes” kicking the guy on the ground.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 15:31 - Jul 18 with 804 viewsPendejo

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 12:49 - Jul 18 by MerseyBlue

One of the original 10 had a very familiar face, no idea who it was but just one of those faces that you're sure you've seen before. Someone else clearly had a bit more to go on as they have now disappeared into the ether.

I have received a WhatsApp message telling me I am 63284, I'm not, but do concede there's a resemblance.

Lucky my mobile supplied by Chinese Intelligence will prove I was miles away in SE1

Weirdly this not the first time someone resembling me has been caught on camera misbehaving at Wembley, back in late 80s my mum showed me an article of similar type with photos from an England Scotland game. Not only did the person look like me, they were wearing a sweater that looked like one of mine and were next to someone with whom I used to go to games with.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 15:31 - Jul 18 with 805 viewsfabian_illness

One of them looks the spitting image of Ming the Merciless, Flash Gordon’s arch nemesis.
He’s even wearing a cape.
Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 15:58 - Jul 18 with 750 viewsnoggin

Ten people the Met would like to speak to on 15:31 - Jul 18 by Pendejo

I have received a WhatsApp message telling me I am 63284, I'm not, but do concede there's a resemblance.

Lucky my mobile supplied by Chinese Intelligence will prove I was miles away in SE1

Weirdly this not the first time someone resembling me has been caught on camera misbehaving at Wembley, back in late 80s my mum showed me an article of similar type with photos from an England Scotland game. Not only did the person look like me, they were wearing a sweater that looked like one of mine and were next to someone with whom I used to go to games with.

"and were next to someone with whom I used to go to games with."

Sitters?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024