Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Bring down the government...." 11:24 - Jul 18 with 868 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/18/priti-patel-misled-mps-over-pla
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/18/boris-johnson-and-rishi-sunak-w

"A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you
Bruises that won't heal
You look so tired, unhappy
Bring down the government
They don't, they don't speak for us....."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

"Bring down the government...." on 11:31 - Jul 18 with 822 viewsRyorry

I've never till now been a revolutionary kind of person, but there comes a time ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"Bring down the government...." on 12:59 - Jul 18 with 681 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonoured by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice.

Ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government.

Ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess?

Ye have no more religion than my horse. Gold is your God. Which of you have not bartered your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defiled this sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices?

Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation. You were deputed here by the people to get grievances redressed, are yourselves become the greatest grievance.

Your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse this Augean stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings in this House; and which by God's help, and the strength he has given me, I am now come to do.

I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place.

Go, get you out! Make haste! Ye venal slaves be gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

"Bring down the government...." on 14:08 - Jul 18 with 568 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Bring down the government...." on 12:59 - Jul 18 by You_Bloo_Right

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonoured by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice.

Ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government.

Ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess?

Ye have no more religion than my horse. Gold is your God. Which of you have not bartered your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defiled this sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices?

Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation. You were deputed here by the people to get grievances redressed, are yourselves become the greatest grievance.

Your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse this Augean stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings in this House; and which by God's help, and the strength he has given me, I am now come to do.

I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place.

Go, get you out! Make haste! Ye venal slaves be gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!

I'll count you in then.

"Bring down the government...." on 14:19 - Jul 18 with 547 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The problem is that the electorate do not care.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"Bring down the government...." on 14:21 - Jul 18 with 540 viewsLeoMuff

"Bring down the government...." on 14:19 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

The problem is that the electorate do not care.

Or even worse they seem pretty popular.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

"Bring down the government...." on 14:23 - Jul 18 with 529 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

"Bring down the government...." on 14:56 - Jul 18 with 481 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Bring down the government...." on 14:23 - Jul 18 by WeWereZombies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024