Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please Send Alcohol & Paracetemol 19:23 - Jul 18 with 747 viewsbrogansnose

You lot have got nothing to fret about seeing as I've been attempting to explain to Madam B the rules and intricacies of cricket during the Pakistan game which has pretty much drained me.

Long story short, she now loves cricket giving it the boundary arm shuffle shake in front of the TV. She's not coming to the Oval with me though.
Please Send Alcohol & Paracetemol on 19:58 - Jul 18 with 650 viewsMullet

Went past old Trafford on the tram yesterday and it looked like the people were in for a treat given the conditions.

I could have had a freebie but it’d be wasted on me. The fact you’ve said there are intricacies proves that. I thought it was just hit it, catch it, stump it, swear at an Australian. Tea time.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Please Send Alcohol & Paracetemol on 20:08 - Jul 18 with 619 viewsbrogansnose

Please Send Alcohol & Paracetemol on 19:58 - Jul 18 by Mullet

Went past old Trafford on the tram yesterday and it looked like the people were in for a treat given the conditions.

I could have had a freebie but it’d be wasted on me. The fact you’ve said there are intricacies proves that. I thought it was just hit it, catch it, stump it, swear at an Australian. Tea time.

Dear oh dear Mullers.

Disappointed.
Please Send Alcohol & Paracetemol on 20:11 - Jul 18 with 609 viewsMullet

Please Send Alcohol & Paracetemol on 20:08 - Jul 18 by brogansnose

Dear oh dear Mullers.

Disappointed.

Steve has tried to explain cricket to me but I just can’t get beyond the rudiments. I used to sit and watch it with my grandad before he passed but that was because he let me drink far too young and early in the day (don’t tell Snr).

I’m just not sophisticated like you lads. Soz

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Please Send Alcohol & Paracetemol on 20:14 - Jul 18 with 606 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I explained it to Mrs NSB some years ago and she loves it now.

Really looking forward to watching some of the Hundred. Currently have Glo vs Som on.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Please Send Alcohol & Paracetemol on 21:12 - Jul 18 with 485 viewsbluelagos

I spent yesterday explaining to my partner that a week (on holiday with your mates) in motorbike language is 9 days not 7. Namely Sat to following Sunday. And Friday afternoon too, to get to Folkstone for an early tunnel crossing.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024