Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice 21:47 - Jul 18 with 672 viewsSitfcB

Best to be eaten in private.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 21:50 - Jul 18 with 656 viewsMerseyBlue

You've got to give it a decent lick before you just dive in

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 21:51 - Jul 18 with 656 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Or, preferably, not at all.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 21:52 - Jul 18 with 652 viewsSitfcB

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 21:50 - Jul 18 by MerseyBlue

You've got to give it a decent lick before you just dive in

I think it’s best just to go straight in and bit it whilst side wards and hope it doesn’t squirt everywhere.

COYB

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 21:58 - Jul 18 with 635 viewsMerseyBlue

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 21:52 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

I think it’s best just to go straight in and bit it whilst side wards and hope it doesn’t squirt everywhere.

My only worry with that technique is that you're likely to get an unwelcome squirt round the back instead

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:00 - Jul 18 with 617 viewsGlasgowBlue

With or without a mask?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:01 - Jul 18 with 611 viewsSitfcB

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:00 - Jul 18 by GlasgowBlue

With or without a mask?

One of those masks with the access hole in....

COYB

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:02 - Jul 18 with 608 viewsGlasgowBlue

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:01 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

One of those masks with the access hole in....

Also handy for a socially distanced blow job.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:02 - Jul 18 with 611 viewsEwan_Oozami

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:09 - Jul 18 with 588 viewsMerseyBlue

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:02 - Jul 18 by Ewan_Oozami

Upped for the entertaining Welshman, although I fear this is far too bourgeois for me. Maybe it's best to go for a tactical squeeze first, get the messy bit out of the way, and then it's easy street from then on

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:12 - Jul 18 with 578 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Have you tried adding pineapple pieces?
There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:34 - Jul 18 with 552 viewsJ2BLUE

Take the top off and give it a good licking. I recommend closing your eyes so you don't make eye contact with another bloke when doing this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:48 - Jul 18 with 525 viewsdominiciawful

Knife and fork, innit.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 01:18 - Jul 19 with 461 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There is no dignified way to eat a custard slice on 22:02 - Jul 18 by Ewan_Oozami

What I really like about this is that he’s clearly identified a problem, found a genuine solution and decided to share it with the world rather than keep such secrets to himself. A culinary inventor that people like me aspire to be. And a true showman with it too with such banter towards the end.

10/10 video.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024