Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread 10:26 - Jul 19 with 4997 viewsGlasgowBlue

Right. To a man we were right behind Phil over his ban by Lambert. When times were hard, the board came together and helped out financially.

Both were the best of TWTD.

Let’s draw a line under this weekend and show phil the love and respect he deserves. This is a great board. We owe Phil a lot. People have even found love on this board.

come on guys.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 12:07]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:39 - Jul 19 with 2795 viewsSomethingBlue

This is exactly the right perspective to keep, hopefully people will step back a bit and cool off. Only 19 days til the most intriguing season in years and we're lucky to have one of the best boards around — allied to a first-rate news site, remarkably — to discuss it on.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:39 - Jul 19 with 2784 viewsKropotkin123

A lot of respect for Phil and Gav. The time and dedication that goes into it. Tough to be the final word and you simply can't please everyone all the time. They do an excellent job.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:43 - Jul 19 with 2738 viewsPositivelyPortman

Who is April?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:44 - Jul 19 with 2723 viewsGlasgowBlue

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:43 - Jul 19 by PositivelyPortman

Who is April?

My fat fingered code name for Phil.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:47 - Jul 19 with 2683 viewsPhilTWTD

Thanks.
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:49 - Jul 19 with 2653 viewsgiant_stow

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:47 - Jul 19 by PhilTWTD

Thanks.

you deserve an MBE for services to the adult caring industry. Think how many you've kept out of the system.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:50 - Jul 19 with 2624 viewsFixed_It

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:44 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

My fat fingered code name for Phil.

And who is the great Baird you are referring to? I bet Guthers could do a pretty cool sonnet or two.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:51 - Jul 19 with 2618 viewsbluelagos

I hope some of those who left, will drift back shortly.

And maybe someone can post the sodding update from the rainbow tractors thing ffs!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:51 - Jul 19 with 2610 viewsMetal_Hacker

Think I've missed all the shenanigans this weekend thankfully with whatever has happened

Fact of the matter is we're all supporting the same club ,although I do sometimes wonder

Let's just enjoy the ride

Poll: If it were one or the other

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:52 - Jul 19 with 2583 viewsBloomBlue

Maybe club together and buy him a ticket for the Morecambe game?

Although another option could be people only posts football related comments for 2 weeks that will let him put his feet up before the season starts
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:57 - Jul 19 with 2523 viewsSamWhiteUK

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:51 - Jul 19 by Metal_Hacker

Think I've missed all the shenanigans this weekend thankfully with whatever has happened

Fact of the matter is we're all supporting the same club ,although I do sometimes wonder

Let's just enjoy the ride

Yeah, here I am logging on to the board this morning and wondering what the hell happened?! Answers in a PM please!

Thanks Phil and Gav for the work you do. If there's any way we can donate to the running of the site, I would love to
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:03 - Jul 19 with 2470 viewsitfcjoe

I'm glad to have missed the majority of what has gone on this weekend, and what I did see or read it didn't seem to be going anywhere - I have my own views on things which I'll keep to myself.

But this is a fantastic site, even if you never ventured onto the forum the news site is second to none for any clubs of a similar size and stature.

The forum is mostly very good, it has it's up and downs and needs a big blow up every now and again which it seems to get.

It's been a place through these strange times when can have normal conversations with people, and credit to Phil and Gav for that.

I'm sure a number of people on here wouldn't even still be following ITFC if it wasn't for TWTD

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:05 - Jul 19 with 2433 viewsWD19

#Justice4Gav
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:05 - Jul 19 with 2431 viewshoppy

" …people have even found love on this board"

I have forgiven him for that, years ago, and despite that, I do still appreciate the best aspects of this board, support offered at personally quite vulnerable times has been overwhelming.
Such as when our son was born sleeping, when KJ was in hospital a couple of times last year, and particularly the support shown to Oliver some years back

Without Phil and Gav, and particularly Mark keeping this place existing, that support and friendships that have been built on here wouldn’t have been possible.

Edited, as had meant to add a couple of things.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 11:42]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:08 - Jul 19 with 2390 viewsbluelagos

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:05 - Jul 19 by hoppy

I have forgiven him for that, years ago, and despite that, I do still appreciate the best aspects of this board, support offered at personally quite vulnerable times has been overwhelming.
Such as when our son was born sleeping, when KJ was in hospital a couple of times last year, and particularly the support shown to Oliver some years back

Without Phil and Gav, and particularly Mark keeping this place existing, that support and friendships that have been built on here wouldn’t have been possible.

I heard KJ wants the board suspended ;-)

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:10 - Jul 19 with 2368 viewsPositivelyPortman

League One Tinder for all?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:11 - Jul 19 with 2333 viewsbluelagos

Was Glassers not referring to his bromance with Dollers?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:12 - Jul 19 with 2321 viewsPositivelyPortman

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:57 - Jul 19 by SamWhiteUK

Yeah, here I am logging on to the board this morning and wondering what the hell happened?! Answers in a PM please!

Thanks Phil and Gav for the work you do. If there's any way we can donate to the running of the site, I would love to

Yeah, me too.
PM me too please. It all sounds pretty serious doesn’t it?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:16 - Jul 19 with 2274 viewsJ2BLUE

+1

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:30 - Jul 19 with 2181 viewsghostofescobar

Very good shout. I often think how tedious and depressing it must be having to constantly read through some of the bickering on here. I certainly appreciate Gav and Phil’s efforts: not quite sure what I would do without TWTD to get my regular ITFC fix.

GhostOfEscobar

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:37 - Jul 19 with 2125 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Phil - top journalist.
Gav - top bit-wrangler.
Mark - ummm ... top hobnob-fetcher?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:38 - Jul 19 with 2118 viewsDublinBlue84

Looks like I missed something, but Phil's done great with this site over the year and Gav too and everyone else who has contributed down the years.

Don't see the need for any hate.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 11:40]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 12:38 - Jul 19 with 1913 viewsDubtractor

I like Phil's shiny head, it gave me something to aspire to with my own baldness.

#baldhero

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 12:41 - Jul 19 with 1894 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:49 - Jul 19 by giant_stow

you deserve an MBE for services to the adult caring industry. Think how many you've kept out of the system.

I wonder how Phil describes this place on his CV. He could probably get a job with the UN Peace Keeping Force.

Cheers Phil. Bald is beautiful.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 12:42 - Jul 19 with 1880 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 10:52 - Jul 19 by BloomBlue

Maybe club together and buy him a ticket for the Morecambe game?

Although another option could be people only posts football related comments for 2 weeks that will let him put his feet up before the season starts

I think we should get him an Audi carved out of cheese.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024