Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad news. Proper player. 11:19 - Jul 19 with 1919 viewsFPL_Tractor

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Sad news. Proper player. on 11:37 - Jul 19 with 1696 viewschicoazul

An absolute lunatic of a player. Him Tony Coton and Mark Dennis all came out of Birmingham at the same time I think, and all were both quality players and hard as nails. Plus Harford succeeded in making Fleck look bad when they both went to Chelsea and Harford scored all the goals. Good luck to him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sad news. Proper player. on 11:51 - Jul 19 with 1587 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Luton through and through, always seemed like a decent sort to me.

You can beat it Mick!

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Sad news. Proper player. on 11:53 - Jul 19 with 1583 viewsPhilTWTD

And a former Town employee as well. Spoke to him a couple of times at the training ground when he's been scouting for other clubs and seems a nice bloke.

Harford to Join Staff 25th Apr 2012 23:35
Former England striker Mick Harford is set to join Paul Jewell’s Town staff. Harford, 53, has recently been scouting for the England U21 set-up and appears likely to take on a similar role with the Blues. 41

Sad news. Proper player. on 11:57 - Jul 19 with 1519 viewsFtnfwest

Hardest footballer of the last 30-40 years as he didn't go out to build that sort of reputation, he just was! Hope he comes through and pulling for him. Just wish that when Joey Barton picked on the opposition manager a couple of years back at a fleetwood game, it had been MH.
Sad news. Proper player. on 12:37 - Jul 19 with 1234 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Sad news. Proper player. on 11:57 - Jul 19 by Ftnfwest

Hardest footballer of the last 30-40 years as he didn't go out to build that sort of reputation, he just was! Hope he comes through and pulling for him. Just wish that when Joey Barton picked on the opposition manager a couple of years back at a fleetwood game, it had been MH.

Second hardest after Billy Whitehurst.

Get well soon Mick, a great man.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Sad news. Proper player. on 20:24 - Jul 19 with 684 viewssolemio

Mick Harford's charity work in Luton and Bedfordshire has been praiseworthy and not done for any kudos.

Best wishes to Mick.

Mind you, one or two of our defenders who have met the Harford elbows may remember him for other reasons!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024