Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club 15:29 - Jul 19 with 1050 viewsKropotkin123

See there is one for Canada, but Canada is massive and I can't even find anything about it online. Thinking of doing an unofficial Vancouver supporters club... even if it just ends up being me and my dog.

Anything I should be considering, excluding a name change, if I go ahead and do it?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:29 - Jul 19 with 1033 viewsPhilTWTD

Making Craig Forrest its president.
Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:35 - Jul 19 with 1002 viewsKropotkin123

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:29 - Jul 19 by PhilTWTD

Making Craig Forrest its president.

Think he is in Toronto, so might have to be honoury president... or honory president?

EDIT: Just checked, he's from Coquitlam, which nowadays is pretty much a suburb of Vancouver.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 15:37]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:38 - Jul 19 with 975 viewsKeno

will you also be arranging bus trips for home games?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:38 - Jul 19 with 975 viewsPhilTWTD

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:35 - Jul 19 by Kropotkin123

Think he is in Toronto, so might have to be honoury president... or honory president?

EDIT: Just checked, he's from Coquitlam, which nowadays is pretty much a suburb of Vancouver.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 15:37]

I knew he was from the Vancouver area which was why I suggested it. I'm sure he'd be up for it.

Re setting up the branch, speak to the Supporters Club, there will be protocols. I can help spread the word via a news story. I know there are a fair few Canadian fans around.
Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:40 - Jul 19 with 960 viewsFixed_It

Contact the Official Supporters Club - they may have contacts, or be sble to advise. Good luck!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:50 - Jul 19 with 919 viewsfloridablue

What about combining one for the whole of North America? Would help fill the coach to the games.
Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 16:03 - Jul 19 with 883 viewsKropotkin123

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 15:38 - Jul 19 by Keno

will you also be arranging bus trips for home games?

More likely that I'll put on a coach to a local pub playing the game if I get enough members.

I think the main aim, for now, would be to reach out to other local fans, to watch games together, every now and then.

More widely, I think going official is a lot of pressure to get things right and I'm not the best at adhering to rules.

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 16:10 - Jul 19 with 872 viewsKeno

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 16:03 - Jul 19 by Kropotkin123

More likely that I'll put on a coach to a local pub playing the game if I get enough members.

I think the main aim, for now, would be to reach out to other local fans, to watch games together, every now and then.

More widely, I think going official is a lot of pressure to get things right and I'm not the best at adhering to rules.

sounds like a plan!!

Good luck putting that together, I sure there are few Canadian posters on here and even a few from south of the border

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 16:49 - Jul 19 with 788 viewsIllinoisblue

There is a North America Supporters Club which includes Canada

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 18:13 - Jul 19 with 734 viewsGinja

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 16:49 - Jul 19 by Illinoisblue

There is a North America Supporters Club which includes Canada

I'm in!

Whistler based but I'm down in Van every so often and would definitely be up for a pub meet up for UK late-kickoff games.

Keep me in the loop and if I can help out with anything you're setting up let me know.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 18:15]
Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 18:43 - Jul 19 with 684 viewsHalifaxBlue

Unofficial Ipswich Town Vancouver Supporters Club on 18:13 - Jul 19 by Ginja

I'm in!

Whistler based but I'm down in Van every so often and would definitely be up for a pub meet up for UK late-kickoff games.

Keep me in the loop and if I can help out with anything you're setting up let me know.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 18:15]

I'm in Nova Scotia. Meet at a pub half way?

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024