Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its chaos 21:41 - Jul 19 with 882 viewsZXBlue

Freedom day arrives, but there are so many cases that everyone is getting pinged and cant do things that they were expecting to be able to do, and actually could have done 6 weeks ago.
Its chaos on 21:46 - Jul 19 with 841 viewsbazza

Nice to see common sense prevailing, people still following social distancing and wearing masks inside. I actually forgot it was freedom day, mainly because you can do pretty much most things anyway , and wearing a mask and keeping distance is almost second nature.
Its chaos on 21:47 - Jul 19 with 829 viewsOldsmoker

Has someone hacked the site and deliberately caused masses of random pings?
Helluva way to disrupt a country.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Its chaos on 21:50 - Jul 19 with 804 viewschrismakin

So today was the first day I was in the new office

Got on the bus, had my mask on, 10 people sat around without one
got to the office (shared office block) I wear my mask as I enter the building and walk to my part of the building, plenty of people standing in reception and walking all around me without a mask.

Hence my walk back as got off the bus alot earlier on way back as don't want to be around so many anti mask people in an enclosed space.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Its chaos on 22:25 - Jul 19 with 651 viewsBlueBadger

Its chaos on 21:47 - Jul 19 by Oldsmoker

Has someone hacked the site and deliberately caused masses of random pings?
Helluva way to disrupt a country.

It's almost like there's a massively infectious new variant out there that's going to be out of control.

Again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Its chaos on 23:00 - Jul 19 with 564 viewsGogs

Its chaos on 21:50 - Jul 19 by chrismakin

So today was the first day I was in the new office

Got on the bus, had my mask on, 10 people sat around without one
got to the office (shared office block) I wear my mask as I enter the building and walk to my part of the building, plenty of people standing in reception and walking all around me without a mask.

Hence my walk back as got off the bus alot earlier on way back as don't want to be around so many anti mask people in an enclosed space.

blimey. Where do you live/work out of interest? I briefly nipped into town earlier (Ipswich), and I'd say it was roughly a 50/50 split on mask wearers. Not much different to last week in other words, but this was a tiny sample, i was in and out in 20 minutes on a quiet day of the week. I expect these numbers may vary wildly across the country
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024