Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Johnson sink any lower ? 22:55 - Jul 19 with 6177 viewsHARRY10

"Boris Johnson refused to take the country into lockdown in the autumn because "the people dying are essentially all over 80"#

" also show the prime minister saying he did not "buy all this NHS overwhelmed stuff" months before deaths soared to over 1,000 a day."#

"the PM had to be stopped from going to see the Queen at the start of the pandemic. "

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lockdown-autumn-cov

a very shallow and weak willed person, who governs by opinion polls and acts according to who is paying him at any given time

a level of incompetence that has fcked up so much from Covid, Brexit, free school meals, PPE, social care, NI protocol and now his lastest failure....levelling up the north for which it appears there is no plan, just another empty promise told to the gormless to garner their votes
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 22:58 - Jul 19 with 3556 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There are plenty of other things already in the public domain:

"Let the bodies pile high."

"Flag waving picaninnies"

"Letterboxes"

Giving our hard-earned taxes to his mates for contracts they were never in any position to deliver.

Unfortunately the opinion polls just show he is still very popular. In short, the electorate do not care. Carry on Boris.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:00 - Jul 19 with 3537 viewsdavblue

Just a garbage person sums it up.

I remember lots of people saying it would be a laugh to have him as a PM after his rugby tackle in the football game years ago.

He’s filled his staff with garbage people as well.
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:02 - Jul 19 with 3505 viewsdominiciawful

Self-serving kuntbag.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:07 - Jul 19 with 3487 viewsPlums

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 22:58 - Jul 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

"Letterboxes"

Giving our hard-earned taxes to his mates for contracts they were never in any position to deliver.

Unfortunately the opinion polls just show he is still very popular. In short, the electorate do not care. Carry on Boris.

Quite frankly a large proportion of the nation deserves all it gets. Unfortunately the rest of us also have to live (or die) with the consequences.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:09 - Jul 19 with 3476 viewsIllinoisblue

How the heck are people not storming the gates of No. 10 and demanding his head on a stick? Has any National paper called for his resignation ? What has become of Britain? A race to the bottom with no end in sight.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:09 - Jul 19 with 3478 viewsGogs

Much as I loathe Johnson and his demagoguery, I'd be a little bit wary of quoting too much from Cummings as verbatim just yet. A man who has more than proved himself to be capable of telling the odd porky pie.
My suspicion is that he may well be telling the truth but until and unless someone else corroborates this (public enquiry anyone?), I'm afraid anything he says must be viewed with a healthy degree of scepticism
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:25 - Jul 19 with 3395 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:09 - Jul 19 by Illinoisblue

How the heck are people not storming the gates of No. 10 and demanding his head on a stick? Has any National paper called for his resignation ? What has become of Britain? A race to the bottom with no end in sight.

But Corbyn.

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:27 - Jul 19 with 3393 viewsHARRY10

"Letterboxes"

Offensive as those comments (still) are, I don't think they have directly led to deaths - as his refusal to shut down in October. Waiting too long to shut down in March 2020.

The whole mismanagement of the pandemic might have been 'acceptable' were it not to come out he didn't give a flying fck about the those dying, as they were old.

"he then basically reverted and said 'actually the whole thing was a disaster, we should never have done it, I was right in February, we should basically just ignore it and just let the thing wash through the country"

This from the fat cnt who did his best to be seen clapping for the NHS. I doubt though he would have given a fck though about the chaos that idea would have wrought on the NHS, the frontline staff that is. Over 1000 of them died of covid.

"never mind if you fought in WW2 grandad, my paymasters are worried about their rental income on various offices and commercial businesses"

on this, I am reminded of a WWI poem

“Good-morning, good-morning!” the General said
When we met him last week on our way to the line.
Now the soldiers he smiled at are most of 'em dead,
And we're cursing his staff for incompetent swine.
“He's a cheery old card,” grunted Harry to Jack
As they slogged up to Arras with rifle and pack.

But he did for them both by his plan of attack."
Login to get fewer ads

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:27 - Jul 19 with 3393 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:09 - Jul 19 by Gogs

Much as I loathe Johnson and his demagoguery, I'd be a little bit wary of quoting too much from Cummings as verbatim just yet. A man who has more than proved himself to be capable of telling the odd porky pie.
My suspicion is that he may well be telling the truth but until and unless someone else corroborates this (public enquiry anyone?), I'm afraid anything he says must be viewed with a healthy degree of scepticism

Is that the line of those who swallowed every word he fed them while he was a Government adviser?

It is like the electorate will only listen to the official line from Conservative HQ and lap it all up.

There is plenty to convict Johnson from his own mouth without having to rely on Cummings or other leaks.

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:33 - Jul 19 with 3365 viewsHARRY10

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:09 - Jul 19 by Gogs

I think the lack of denial from Downing Street speaks volumes

though not as much as the evidence of his incompetence throughout this matter

and I doubt even you could try to weasel him out of his behaviour yesterday when he tried to come up with some fabricated ruse to dodge going into isolation

and I suppose it was Cummings to blame for the bloated buffoon trying to protect Hancock
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:42 - Jul 19 with 3319 viewsDarth_Koont

"Letterboxes"

Agreed. Nobody cares. Certainly not the majority.

We may well be the most politically ignorant and indolent country in the world.

Pronouns: He/Him

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:53 - Jul 19 with 3275 viewsXYZ

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:42 - Jul 19 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. Nobody cares. Certainly not the majority.

We may well be the most politically ignorant and indolent country in the world.

England (i.e. not the UK) would certainly give the US a close-run race.

"Long to reign over us ..." tw@ts.
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 00:01 - Jul 20 with 3252 viewswkj

It really doesn't matter sadly. In the age of controversy and division, decisive leaders are socially bullet proof.. The only way BJ would go is if the Conservative Party deemed it so. For whatever reason, if we had a G.E. next week, Johnson would remain.

I had high hopes for Starmer, but quite honestly he's not doing enough to say how Labour plans to make it better, only griping at how bad the tories are.

We desperately need some solid manifestos in the next G E, as it is all becoming a bit of a reality show style of voting.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 00:01 - Jul 20 with 3246 viewsDarth_Koont

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:53 - Jul 19 by XYZ

England (i.e. not the UK) would certainly give the US a close-run race.

"Long to reign over us ..." tw@ts.

Yep. But in the US’s defence they have active state and local politics.

We just have centralised zzzzzzzzzzz to distract from the majority of MPs just holding out their hand and getting paid.

Pronouns: He/Him

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 00:16 - Jul 20 with 3213 viewsXYZ

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 00:01 - Jul 20 by Darth_Koont

Yep. But in the US’s defence they have active state and local politics.

We just have centralised zzzzzzzzzzz to distract from the majority of MPs just holding out their hand and getting paid.

I agree - Australia has looked good, to date, because of State governments in a federal system.

The federal government has been next to useless - the shortage of vaccinations being their domain.

A federal UK might be the only chance for the UK's survival.
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 00:17 - Jul 20 with 3215 viewsHARRY10

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 00:01 - Jul 20 by wkj

It really doesn't matter sadly. In the age of controversy and division, decisive leaders are socially bullet proof.. The only way BJ would go is if the Conservative Party deemed it so. For whatever reason, if we had a G.E. next week, Johnson would remain.

I had high hopes for Starmer, but quite honestly he's not doing enough to say how Labour plans to make it better, only griping at how bad the tories are.

We desperately need some solid manifestos in the next G E, as it is all becoming a bit of a reality show style of voting.

Being put over better, might help

The very necessary plan to link the country to 'superfast 'broadband 'was allowed to be portrayed as giving the benefit types free Netflix.

What should not be underestimated is how racist much of the country is. Hartlepool voters struggled to mask their views by claiming they had actually voted Tory because........................Labour had failed to protect them from Tory cuts !

What they had voted for was a brexit view of the future where 'Britain' would once again revert to some Victorian world supremacy. Listen to what the halfwit from Lowestoft bleats - being basically that Johnson lied to them by promising them stuff about fishing that even the most cursory glance would have told her was impossible.

As long as there are folk who want to believe lies, then there will be politicians willing to lie to them. Johnson has been honing that 'skill' since he left university - and if his former house master is anything to go by was already well practiced at Eton.
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 06:51 - Jul 20 with 2935 viewsGogs

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:33 - Jul 19 by HARRY10

I think the lack of denial from Downing Street speaks volumes

though not as much as the evidence of his incompetence throughout this matter

and I doubt even you could try to weasel him out of his behaviour yesterday when he tried to come up with some fabricated ruse to dodge going into isolation

and I suppose it was Cummings to blame for the bloated buffoon trying to protect Hancock

Not sure if I’ve misconstrued your post but I’ve no interest in trying to weasel Johnson or anyone in this sh!tshow of a government out of anything. I despise the man. All I’m suggesting is I don’t necessarily trust anything Cummings says either
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 07:17 - Jul 20 with 2880 viewsLeaky

I take it you don't like Boris
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 09:01 - Jul 20 with 2686 viewsBlueNomad

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 07:17 - Jul 20 by Leaky

I take it you don't like Boris

Please don't ever refer to him as Boris - it sounds affectionate. We have never called a previous PM by their first name since Churchill.
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 09:04 - Jul 20 with 2677 viewschicoazul

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 09:01 - Jul 20 by BlueNomad

Please don't ever refer to him as Boris - it sounds affectionate. We have never called a previous PM by their first name since Churchill.

Churchill Churchill.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Maggie. (n/t) on 09:11 - Jul 20 with 2648 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 09:11 - Jul 20 with 2641 viewsWD19

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:02 - Jul 19 by dominiciawful

Self-serving kuntbag.

Bit harsh on Harry.
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 09:19 - Jul 20 with 2595 viewsmrshallisfit

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 23:09 - Jul 19 by Illinoisblue

Because the 50% or so of the voting public see the Tories as the best bet to:- 1. Get Brexit done & 2. Ensure that Black Lives Matter (but not as much as Whites Lives do). Remember UKIP have gone as a party. Where do you think these voters have gone?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 13:48]
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 09:30 - Jul 20 with 2559 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

You have forgotten Maggie then!
Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 09:50 - Jul 20 with 2519 viewsGogs

Can Johnson sink any lower ? on 09:30 - Jul 20 by Timefliesbyintheblue

You have forgotten Maggie then!

I was going to say that but the same thing applies. A lot of people, myself included, wouldn’t dare call her by a name that suggests any sort of term of endearment. I’d rather think of her like this

https://tenor.com/view/young-ones-thatcher-rick-gif-16193354
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024