Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday 22:55 - Jul 19 with 986 viewsChrisd

I can recommend ‘Gold Rush’ on BBC as a really good watch regarding how they turned around GB’s fortunes and poor medal return from Atlanta ‘96 to becoming one of the Olympics’ super powers.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 23:40 - Jul 19 with 939 viewsEdmundo

I'd second that: just finished watching it... So many great memories, back stories that add to the emotion.
"In the quest for perfection we may find excellence" is a quote used. Let's hope we find it again at ITFC like we did at London 2012.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 00:18 - Jul 20 with 922 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't wait for the Olympics.

Football as well as sports I get really into and then don't watch again for 4 years like water polo, diving, handball etc

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 09:12 - Jul 20 with 821 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 00:18 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Football as well as sports I get really into and then don't watch again for 4 years like water polo, diving, handball etc

I had that with the Winter Olympics a few years ago. Had a month long obsession with Curling of all sports?!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 09:22 - Jul 20 with 799 viewsKeno

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 09:12 - Jul 20 by The_Romford_Blue

I had that with the Winter Olympics a few years ago. Had a month long obsession with Curling of all sports?!

I cant think why

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 09:38 - Jul 20 with 784 viewsSteve_M

That's partly why the Olympics is so good, for spectators and athletes alike, there's a whole load of exposure to sports that are hardly visible most of the time. It might just inspire a few people to try something new too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 09:59 - Jul 20 with 773 viewsBasingstokeBlue

What a cracking game show that is!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 14:39 - Jul 20 with 725 viewsSeablu

Diving and handball have been ruined by VAR.
With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 14:40 - Jul 20 with 723 viewschicoazul

Clegg though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 17:33 - Jul 20 with 677 viewsb1079blue

A program where John Major and Clegg came out looking good must be interesting.
With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 19:03 - Jul 20 with 661 viewsJ2BLUE

With the Tokyo Olympics opening on Friday on 09:38 - Jul 20 by Steve_M

That's partly why the Olympics is so good, for spectators and athletes alike, there's a whole load of exposure to sports that are hardly visible most of the time. It might just inspire a few people to try something new too.

Agree

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024