Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September 07:59 - Jul 20 with 692 viewstractordownsouth

The reaction to this online has been hilarious. There are genuinely people on Twitter (Julia Hartley Brewer) who are comparing it to apartheid. Personally I’m not sure what I think about the idea of compulsory jabs and passports, but madness how many people are desperate to be thought of as victims of discrimination. Funnily enough I imagine they’re largely the same people who would dismiss anyone who suffered genuine discrimination on the grounds of race, sexuality etc.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September on 08:20 - Jul 20 with 597 viewsMookamoo

It's almost as if the white middle class don't understand discrimination.
Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September on 08:30 - Jul 20 with 571 viewstractordownsouth

Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September on 08:20 - Jul 20 by Mookamoo

Yeah despite being unsure about it myself, one thing I am certain about is that it isn’t discrimination - it’s the consequence of a personal choice. I didn’t get my driving license till I was 19 so I couldn’t drive before then. That wasn’t discrimination, it was because I chose not to take lessons till I was 18.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September on 08:39 - Jul 20 with 533 viewshomer_123

The wider question is surely, if they are needed in September why are they not needed now?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September on 08:51 - Jul 20 with 488 viewsPinewoodblue

Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September on 08:39 - Jul 20 by homer_123

The wider question is surely, if they are needed in September why are they not needed now?

Because the AZ vaccine isn’t being used for the age group most likely to feel the need to visit a nightclub.

Suppose they could close them again and re-open in October.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September on 09:13 - Jul 20 with 429 viewsWD19

Vaccine Passports for nightclubs from September on 08:20 - Jul 20 by Mookamoo

Have you looked at a map of vaccination rates?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024