Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) 15:46 - Jul 20 with 1208 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 15:47 - Jul 20 with 1197 viewsPhilTWTD

I do think our logo would look great on the front.
So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 15:47 - Jul 20 with 1182 viewspointofblue

Can we plug Ed Sheeran for some more cash and name it after him?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 15:49 - Jul 20 with 1172 viewsFixed_It

At least it wouldn't be called The Banned Stand now!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 15:50 - Jul 20 with 1170 viewsGavTWTD

That would be a dream come true. Ed just outbid us on the shirts.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 16:40 - Jul 20 with 1045 viewsEJP

If it’s good enough for Sandra Cunningham…
So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 16:59 - Jul 20 with 981 viewsWD19

The west stand. That's the one way off to the left of the players as they walk out, right?
So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 17:14 - Jul 20 with 929 viewsgazzer1999

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 15:47 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

can we rename it These Are The Days then so as not to keep reminding the players of the past.
So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 17:22 - Jul 20 with 905 viewswkj

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 17:14 - Jul 20 by gazzer1999

can we rename it These Are The Days then so as not to keep reminding the players of the past.

The site was temporarily named that during the Euro season IIRC.

However, why would we not want to be reminded of the players of the past? Try telling a Man U fan that they should forget George Best, a West Ham fan they should forget Bobby Moore or a Notts County fan they should forget Tommy Lawton - it just isn't going to happen.

The past is why we fight, the future is what we're fighting for.

IMHO They should temporarily (at least) call it the Kevin Beatie stand
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 17:28]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 17:24 - Jul 20 with 895 viewsGeoffSentence

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 16:59 - Jul 20 by WD19

The west stand. That's the one way off to the left of the players as they walk out, right?

It's the one on the west of the ground

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 17:24 - Jul 20 with 897 viewshoppy

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 15:47 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Or this one...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 17:25 - Jul 20 with 890 viewshoppy

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 15:50 - Jul 20 by GavTWTD

You as well, huh?!

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 18:07 - Jul 20 with 817 viewsIllinoisblue

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 17:22 - Jul 20 by wkj

The site was temporarily named that during the Euro season IIRC.

However, why would we not want to be reminded of the players of the past? Try telling a Man U fan that they should forget George Best, a West Ham fan they should forget Bobby Moore or a Notts County fan they should forget Tommy Lawton - it just isn't going to happen.

The past is why we fight, the future is what we're fighting for.

IMHO They should temporarily (at least) call it the Kevin Beatie stand
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 17:28]

As was the print summer special edition after the joy of 91-92.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 18:25 - Jul 20 with 759 viewsSwansea_Blue

We could have a stolen shoe amnesty. That’d be what I call fund raising with a sole.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 18:55 - Jul 20 with 727 viewshoppy

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 18:25 - Jul 20 by Swansea_Blue

We could have a stolen shoe amnesty. That’d be what I call fund raising with a sole.

Would it be for the West Stand, or a stand near it?

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 19:43 - Jul 20 with 659 viewsHighgateBlue

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 17:24 - Jul 20 by hoppy

Or this one...

Ahhhhh, those WERE the days....
So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 21:03 - Jul 20 with 587 viewsXYZ

So, how much do we need to raise for TWTD to sponsor the West Stand? (n/t) on 15:50 - Jul 20 by GavTWTD

=+-=

The mobile App
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024