Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed 18:37 - Jul 20 with 1598 viewsgtsb1966

and if you want to be double vaccinated I would do it asap.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/57905459
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 18:50 - Jul 20 with 1518 viewsJ2BLUE

Makes perfect sense

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 18:51 - Jul 20 with 1514 viewsSitfcB

Over 20,000?

We’ll be ok then

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 18:54 - Jul 20 with 1494 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's ok, I got jabbed so you can buy one.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:18 - Jul 20 with 1432 viewsMookamoo

8 weeks minimum between 1st and second doses of Pfizer. If you go for your first jab tomorrow, the next home game you will be able to attend will be Sheff Weds on the 25th September.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:22 - Jul 20 with 1412 viewsParky

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:18 - Jul 20 by Mookamoo

8 weeks minimum between 1st and second doses of Pfizer. If you go for your first jab tomorrow, the next home game you will be able to attend will be Sheff Weds on the 25th September.

I had my second dose of Pfizer after 5 weeks. It was originally booked for 12 weeks, but I rang to change it by 1 day or 2 due to a wedding and they said “we’ll book you in for tomorrow”.

Apparently the minimum time is 3 weeks, if not, too late now.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:23 - Jul 20 with 1402 viewspositivity

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:18 - Jul 20 by Mookamoo

you can generally bring forward the 2nd jab. pfizer research was originally done with a 3 week gap

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:25 - Jul 20 with 1386 viewsPinewoodblue

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 18:51 - Jul 20 by SitfcB

Over 20,000?

We’ll be ok then

Stadium capacity not attendance .

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:25 - Jul 20 with 1384 viewsIllinoisblue

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:23 - Jul 20 by positivity

you can generally bring forward the 2nd jab. pfizer research was originally done with a 3 week gap

Yes, Pfizer was 3 week gap over here

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:46 - Jul 20 with 1316 viewsSitfcB

This is why they’re talking about introducing them from the end of September.

COYB

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:55 - Jul 20 with 1295 viewsMookamoo

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 19:46 - Jul 20 by SitfcB

This is why they’re talking about introducing them from the end of September.

I work as vaccine steward - they are sticking to the 8 weeks at the moment.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:05 - Jul 20 with 1251 viewsTown_Boy

Why are people kicking off so much! Just get vaccinated if you want to carry on like before bring on the covid passports!

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:09 - Jul 20 with 1233 viewsazuremerlangus

No sympathy really - all adults have had options to get jabbed before now.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:29 - Jul 20 with 1172 viewsGeorge03

surely any one who hasn't had two jabs will just have to provide a negative test result.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:32 - Jul 20 with 1155 viewsgtsb1966

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:29 - Jul 20 by George03

surely any one who hasn't had two jabs will just have to provide a negative test result.

Not according to the article. It's double jabbed or you ain't coming in.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:37 - Jul 20 with 1129 viewsSarge

As things stand this is to be brought in from end of September. So you’ll be able to attend all the games up until then with 0 or 1 dose. End of September theoretically everyone will have been eligible for both.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:38 - Jul 20 with 1127 viewsGeorge03

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:32 - Jul 20 by gtsb1966

Not according to the article. It's double jabbed or you ain't coming in.

suppose it's a good way to get people to take up the vaccine.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:39 - Jul 20 with 1119 viewsSarge

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:38 - Jul 20 by George03

suppose it's a good way to get people to take up the vaccine.

Far more comfortable too to get the vaccine than prod your brain with a cotton bud every time you want to go to football.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:42 - Jul 20 with 1109 viewsYallop

The guidance from the club released this week said

Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match).
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:47 - Jul 20 with 1080 viewsSitfcB

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:42 - Jul 20 by Yallop

Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match).

Yes that’s for the upcoming friendlies only for now.

Vaccine passports only from the end of September.

COYB

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:47 - Jul 20 with 1077 viewsgtsb1966

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:42 - Jul 20 by Yallop

That was the beginning of the week and a club statement. This is a government rule .
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:48 - Jul 20 with 1071 viewsSteve_M

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:09 - Jul 20 by azuremerlangus

No sympathy really - all adults have had options to get jabbed before now.

Not the case when it comes to second doses though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:48 - Jul 20 with 1069 viewsSitfcB

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:39 - Jul 20 by Sarge

Far more comfortable too to get the vaccine than prod your brain with a cotton bud every time you want to go to football.

Or not, you don’t even have to do the test which is silly. Can just input a negative result with the code from the plastic test part.

Obviously this is highly irresponsible.

COYB

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:54 - Jul 20 with 1036 viewsMookamoo

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:37 - Jul 20 by Sarge

As things stand this is to be brought in from end of September. So you’ll be able to attend all the games up until then with 0 or 1 dose. End of September theoretically everyone will have been eligible for both.

That makes sense. Hopefully it gives those who are vulnerable/anxious a date they can look forward to and they can go to a game knowing feeling the risks are as low as they can be.

Unless they drop the 8 week gap, people need to get a move on if they haven't had their first yet.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 21:13 - Jul 20 with 970 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Seems sensible.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see another govt u turn though like they do on everything!
I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 21:26 - Jul 20 with 931 viewsSitfcB

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed on 20:54 - Jul 20 by Mookamoo

That makes sense. Hopefully it gives those who are vulnerable/anxious a date they can look forward to and they can go to a game knowing feeling the risks are as low as they can be.

Unless they drop the 8 week gap, people need to get a move on if they haven't had their first yet.

Unless an earlier one can be sorted.

I wouldn't buy a season ticket if you ain't getting jabbed by Parky 20 Jul 2021 19:22
I had my second dose of Pfizer after 5 weeks. It was originally booked for 12 weeks, but I rang to change it by 1 day or 2 due to a wedding and they said “we’ll book you in for tomorrow”.

Apparently the minimum time is 3 weeks, if not, too late now.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024