Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. 18:51 - Jul 21 with 880 viewsBlueBadger

I've got a f**kton of leftover kebab meat from tonight's chippy tea. Any suggestions what to do with it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 18:52 - Jul 21 with 859 viewsleitrimblue

Breakfast of Kings tomorrow morning?
Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 18:53 - Jul 21 with 857 viewsIllinoisblue

Put it in a sharps container and dispose of appropriately

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 18:55 - Jul 21 with 837 viewswkj

Make some pizza dough and then make a pizza with it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 19:00 - Jul 21 with 818 viewsGeoffSentence

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 18:55 - Jul 21 by wkj

Make some pizza dough and then make a pizza with it.

Bit of pitta bread and some salad, make a kebab out of it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 19:41 - Jul 21 with 727 viewsBlueBoots

https://ozlemsturkishtable.com/2015/12/home-style-iskender-kebab-in-tomato-sauce

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:17 - Jul 21 with 701 viewsfactual_blue

Throw it in the bin outside the kebab shop. Then you'll be able to buy it again tomorrow.

And reflect that, as a healthcare professional, you made a really, really poor nutritional choice.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:33 - Jul 21 with 655 viewsleitrimblue

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:17 - Jul 21 by factual_blue

Throw it in the bin outside the kebab shop. Then you'll be able to buy it again tomorrow.

And reflect that, as a healthcare professional, you made a really, really poor nutritional choice.

It has salad....
Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:46 - Jul 21 with 651 viewsLord_Lucan

I think I can assist here Badger.

What sort of kebab is it? Either way it needs to be fried with fresh green chillies (if you haven't got these then dried chilli flakes will suffice).

If it contains shish, kofte, chicken etc then you might need a bit of oil but if it's just doner then it will probably have enough fat congealed on it already.

Rather than try and re pitta it I would suggest using one of those tortilla wrap things

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:47 - Jul 21 with 643 viewsSeablu

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:17 - Jul 21 by factual_blue

Every now and then Facters, you don’t half make me giggle.

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:51 - Jul 21 with 618 viewsSeablu

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:33 - Jul 21 by leitrimblue

It has salad....

I’m not sure the green bits were salad..
The only way you should end up with a kebab before 8pm, is if you hit the pub at lunchtime and stayed there.
Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:55 - Jul 21 with 596 viewsleitrimblue

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:51 - Jul 21 by Seablu

I’m not sure the green bits were salad..
The only way you should end up with a kebab before 8pm, is if you hit the pub at lunchtime and stayed there.

Next morning kebab is my 2nd favorite kebab. Nothing sets yer up for the day like a big mug a coffee and left over kebab.
Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 21:24 - Jul 21 with 542 viewsSeablu

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:55 - Jul 21 by leitrimblue

Next morning kebab is my 2nd favorite kebab. Nothing sets yer up for the day like a big mug a coffee and left over kebab.

When I was in my 20’s, I’d have agreed wholeheartedly.
Weetabix with almond milk & a decaf Carte Noir doesn’t exactly get me bounding out of bed these days.
Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 21:36 - Jul 21 with 515 viewsbazza

Definitely doesn’t work in cardiology.. 😂
Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 21:49 - Jul 21 with 493 viewsfactual_blue

Dirty food enthusiasts of TWTD, your thoughts please. on 20:33 - Jul 21 by leitrimblue

It has salad....

...which has almost certainly been 'previously enjoyed'....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024