Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did The Spectator ever run their hit piece on Rashford? 18:52 - Jul 21 with 817 viewsIllinoisblue

Don’t see it on their twitter feed

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did The Spectator ever run their hit piece on Rashford? on 18:54 - Jul 21 with 810 viewsBlueBadger

I suspect it may end up like the Mirror under Piers Morgan and their hit piece on Ian Hislop.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Did The Spectator ever run their hit piece on Rashford? on 19:26 - Jul 21 with 694 viewsIllinoisblue

Did The Spectator ever run their hit piece on Rashford? on 18:54 - Jul 21 by BlueBadger

I suspect it may end up like the Mirror under Piers Morgan and their hit piece on Ian Hislop.

Ah yes, the Morgan v Hislop spat. Almost up there with Blur v Oasis. Simpler times

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did The Spectator ever run their hit piece on Rashford? on 20:24 - Jul 21 with 620 viewsvapour_trail

Assume they saw where it was heading.

It’s indicative of where Johnson’s press will be focussed though.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Did The Spectator ever run their hit piece on Rashford? on 21:31 - Jul 21 with 552 viewsTractorWood

Obviously shelved it when Rashford put out his totally reasonable context.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Did The Spectator ever run their hit piece on Rashford? on 21:37 - Jul 21 with 520 viewsfactual_blue

Did The Spectator ever run their hit piece on Rashford? on 21:31 - Jul 21 by TractorWood

Obviously shelved it when Rashford put out his totally reasonable context.

They were patently hoping he'd sue.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024