Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I phoned Heart FM today, to enter their mystery prize competition. 19:36 - Jul 21 with 2052 viewsSitfcB

The presenter answered and said, "Congratulations on being our first caller, all you need to do is answer the following question correctly, to win our Mystery Grand Star Prize"..

"That Fantastic!" I called out in delight.

"Feel Confident?" The presenter asked, "It's a Maths Question."

"Well, I've got a degree in Mathematics from Oxford University," I proudly replied, "and I've taught maths to A level students for the last 20 years"

"Ok then, to win our grand prize of 2 VIP tickets to a Norwich game and to meet the players after the game, what is 2+2 ?"

"7", I replied.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I phoned Heart FM today, to enter their mystery prize competition. on 19:37 - Jul 21 with 1992 viewsOldboy

Did you win?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 19:43]
I phoned Heart FM today, to enter their mystery prize competition. on 19:38 - Jul 21 with 1979 viewsKeno

Surely you know that isn’t the right answer?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I phoned Heart FM today, to enter their mystery prize competition. on 10:26 - Jul 22 with 1460 viewsBlueBadger

I phoned Heart FM today, to enter their mystery prize competition. on 19:37 - Jul 21 by Oldboy

Did you win?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 19:43]

In a very, very real sense.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I phoned Heart FM today, to enter their mystery prize competition. on 10:29 - Jul 22 with 1432 viewsclive_baker

I knew that was going to be a joke when I saw the use of some grammar.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024