Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… 22:18 - Jul 21 with 2349 viewsElderGrizzly

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 22:35 - Jul 21 with 2218 viewsMerseyBlue

Ruthlessly efficient, it's the Warnock Way

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 10:16 - Jul 22 with 1892 viewsLord_Lucan

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 22:35 - Jul 21 by MerseyBlue

Ruthlessly efficient, it's the Warnock Way

I love the man

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 11:09 - Jul 22 with 1772 viewssolemio

I've loved Warnock since the Anton Ferdinand documentary on tv.
Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 11:11 - Jul 22 with 1764 viewsBiGDonnie

What a hero!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 11:12 - Jul 22 with 1760 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Superbly organised, just like his teams.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 14:17 - Jul 22 with 1596 viewsBluearmy71

As good and as efficient he is for having pre-signed photos on his person its cheating a little right?? I know when I was a young whipper snapper it was extra special watching a player or manager write their name on a matchday program!!
Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 14:19 - Jul 22 with 1584 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

‘You’ve gotta fookin die to get three points’

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 14:24 - Jul 22 with 1556 viewsBaggio_is_magic

Possibly because he doesn’t want to touch fans pens / paper but also doesn’t want to deprive them of an autograph. Either way the fan looks chuffed!
Login to get fewer ads

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 19:24 - Jul 22 with 1329 viewsBluearmy71

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 14:24 - Jul 22 by Baggio_is_magic

Possibly because he doesn’t want to touch fans pens / paper but also doesn’t want to deprive them of an autograph. Either way the fan looks chuffed!

That thought totally escaped my mind of course that's the reason, silly me, I've had my 2 injections so I tend to forget not everyone is save as yet.
Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 20:25 - Jul 22 with 1288 viewsBaggio_is_magic

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 19:24 - Jul 22 by Bluearmy71

That thought totally escaped my mind of course that's the reason, silly me, I've had my 2 injections so I tend to forget not everyone is save as yet.

Haha, I do agree though it is ultra efficient that he has even considered it. Although as an older bloke with the potential to have to isolate at a crucial time of pre-season preparation you can see why he is cautious!
Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 20:27 - Jul 22 with 1280 viewsvapour_trail

Classic Colin.

The great Town manager that never was.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 20:38 - Jul 22 with 1257 viewsSouperJim

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 20:27 - Jul 22 by vapour_trail

Classic Colin.

Just imagine if Evans had brought Warnock in rather than Keane.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 20:52 - Jul 22 with 1221 viewsLord_Lucan

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 20:38 - Jul 22 by SouperJim

Just imagine if Evans had brought Warnock in rather than Keane.

If that were the case I imagine everyone would be moaning about Warnock now.

Funny old thing life, most managers end in failure.

Keane was a horror story but it was very exciting when we heard the news.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 21:00 - Jul 22 with 1204 viewsSwansea_Blue

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 20:27 - Jul 22 by vapour_trail

Classic Colin.

Give over. He was our nemesis during Burley’s time, but I wouldn’t swap our experiences and style under Burley for Warnock’s lack of style for anything in the world. We could have had him later maybe, but Mick was our Warnock during more recent years. Warnock wouldn’t have done any better than Mick.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 21:08 - Jul 22 with 1190 viewsLord_Lucan

Classic Colin.

You should read his book if you haven't already done so.

It's very good.

He is a fine man.

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 21:37 - Jul 22 with 1140 viewsvapour_trail

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 21:08 - Jul 22 by Lord_Lucan

You should read his book if you haven't already done so.

It's very good.

He is a fine man.

I haven’t. I may put that on my holiday reading list, cheers.

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 21:41 - Jul 22 with 1129 viewsvapour_trail

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 21:00 - Jul 22 by Swansea_Blue

Give over. He was our nemesis during Burley’s time, but I wouldn’t swap our experiences and style under Burley for Warnock’s lack of style for anything in the world. We could have had him later maybe, but Mick was our Warnock during more recent years. Warnock wouldn’t have done any better than Mick.

Have you missed the last twenty years?

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 06:24 - Jul 23 with 984 viewsdickie

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 11:09 - Jul 22 by solemio

I've loved Warnock since the Anton Ferdinand documentary on tv.

I've not seen it, what did he say?
Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 07:09 - Jul 23 with 951 viewschrismakin

Do you think he had a pen in there but lost it?

Crooks been at boro since Monday and Coulsen ready to come here.... lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 07:17 - Jul 23 with 943 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Of course Warnock has a bumbag of pre-signed photos… on 07:09 - Jul 23 by chrismakin

Do you think he had a pen in there but lost it?

Crooks been at boro since Monday and Coulsen ready to come here.... lol

I’m 100% sure he’d have pre-signed them and that was one of many.

I know the FA are said to be strict atm with signed photos/programmes because of covid. So he almost definitely thought of this to still give something to the fans, without actually having to handle something that they’ve already touched.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024