Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comments seem to run along the same theme... 10:55 - Jul 22 with 2367 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 10:58 - Jul 22 with 2117 viewsMullet

It's a great kit. But not for anyone else bar the likes of Pavel Srnicek or Bodo Ilgner

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 10:59 - Jul 22 with 2093 viewsTractorCam

I actually like it, it wouldn't work as an Ipswich away kit but from a neutral point I think it's decent.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:00 - Jul 22 with 2090 viewsWD19

It has absolutely no redeeming features.
Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:04 - Jul 22 with 2037 viewsjayessess

I like it!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:04 - Jul 22 with 2032 viewsJ2BLUE

I can’t work out whether I absolutely hate it or really quite like it

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:12 - Jul 22 with 1974 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks better when when you see the whole kit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:14 - Jul 22 with 1950 viewschicoazul

Spursy.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:16 - Jul 22 with 1927 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Nike are clearly taking the p1ss with this.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:18 - Jul 22 with 1894 viewswillitfc

Will look good in the conference league
Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:19 - Jul 22 with 1872 viewsChurchman

It’s truly awful. A painter and decorators shirt just before it goes in the bin.
Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:22 - Jul 22 with 1833 viewsStockholmBlue

Looks like a pyjamas in my opinion...

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Not a patch on the Margate FC collection..... on 11:27 - Jul 22 with 1767 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:33 - Jul 22 with 1729 viewsGogs

Have rules on kits been relaxed then? I thought you were only allowed 2/3 colours on a kit? Perhaps I imagined it, or do several shades of a colour not count? Thinking about it I guess they don’t as we had that kit with a few different shades of blue chevrons on it a few years ago.
Anyway in one word: ‘rotten’ in my opinion. Might appeal to kids though
Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:39 - Jul 22 with 1693 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:50 - Jul 22 with 1625 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 11:33 - Jul 22 by Gogs

Have rules on kits been relaxed then? I thought you were only allowed 2/3 colours on a kit? Perhaps I imagined it, or do several shades of a colour not count? Thinking about it I guess they don’t as we had that kit with a few different shades of blue chevrons on it a few years ago.
Anyway in one word: ‘rotten’ in my opinion. Might appeal to kids though

Surely that’s never been a rule, or if it was it must have gone in the bin 30+ years ago? Can think of many kits that would have fallen foul of that from my lifetime alone

As for the OP - put me in the same camp as J2, not sure if it’s terrible or quite decent!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:02 - Jul 22 with 1554 viewsgalacticoblue

It costs £105 😂😂😂😂
Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:10 - Jul 22 with 1511 viewshoppy

Oh dear. Have they fired the laundry assistant after that's happened?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:16 - Jul 22 with 1479 viewsMerseyBlue

I like it a lot. Arsenal's third kit as well.

Although the Spurs third kit is dreadful imo

[Post edited 22 Jul 2021 12:18]

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:24 - Jul 22 with 1433 viewsJackSted

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 10:59 - Jul 22 by TractorCam

I actually like it, it wouldn't work as an Ipswich away kit but from a neutral point I think it's decent.

when are they ever going to use it though? as all the colours on the kit clash with pretty much every other kit in the league lol

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:26 - Jul 22 with 1419 viewsnoggin

Surely only the younger generation would like that, which I guess is the target market.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:31 - Jul 22 with 1391 viewslinhdi

It's fabulous. Bit pricey though.
Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:39 - Jul 22 with 1323 viewsWeWereZombies

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:02 - Jul 22 by galacticoblue

It costs £105 😂😂😂😂

So the one word answer is 'exploitative' then...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 13:35 - Jul 22 with 1121 viewsJakeITFC

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 12:02 - Jul 22 by galacticoblue

It costs £105 😂😂😂😂

Cos the patterns are so complicated, like all the shirts at Dan Flashes.
Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 13:48 - Jul 22 with 1039 viewsArnoldMoorhen

It looks like a great kit for a beach football team.
Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 13:56 - Jul 22 with 1001 viewsChurchman

Comments seem to run along the same theme... on 13:48 - Jul 22 by ArnoldMoorhen

It looks like a great kit for a beach football team.

Looks like a great kit for the bin. Never get the dog to design a football shirt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024