Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case 14:12 - Jul 22 with 1163 viewsElderGrizzly

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 14:28 - Jul 22 with 1091 viewstractordownsouth

Unfortunately there will probably still be a load of gullible idiots willing to crowdfund Robinson's legal fees.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 14:33 - Jul 22 with 1069 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I still can’t believe so many people stick up for him. He should be hated by everyone unanimously.

What kind of sick ba**ard lies about a schoolkid being beaten up, causing his racist scumbag followers to give him death threats? To a child!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2021 14:34]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 14:34 - Jul 22 with 1066 viewsMullet

Stephen Yaxley Lennon loses a libel case

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 14:49 - Jul 22 with 1009 viewstractordownsouth

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 14:33 - Jul 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I still can’t believe so many people stick up for him. He should be hated by everyone unanimously.

What kind of sick ba**ard lies about a schoolkid being beaten up, causing his racist scumbag followers to give him death threats? To a child!

I think the answer to that question is Tommy Yaxley-Milkshake

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 14:59 - Jul 22 with 966 viewsjaykay

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 14:33 - Jul 22 by The_Romford_Blue

yeah but he was only reporting what he was told. he's a well known journalist don't you know.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 15:02 - Jul 22 with 955 viewsBlueBadger

He is just giving voice to Very Real Concerns.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 15:10 - Jul 22 with 938 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 16:35 - Jul 22 with 835 viewsDarth_Koont

I know what you mean but we are, after all, a country that accepts islamophobia and anti-immigrant rhetoric among our major political parties and across the media.

Tommy Robinson is the natural product – and he’s not even the extreme either.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 17:20 - Jul 22 with 789 viewsJ2BLUE

Could he look more punchable than he does right there?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Good news: Tommy Robinson loses a libel case on 17:43 - Jul 22 with 757 viewsHARRY10

The kind who knows there is serious money to be made from pandering to racists who want to read the stuff he puts out - much as with those running pedophile websites.

Yaxley-Lennon is a symptom of a 'sickness' in society. One that he has no qualms about lining his pockets from.

It will be curious to see whether his assets were frozen before the trial began, or whether he has been able to shift them over to his wife. Hatie Hopkins lost her house through being found a lying rightie. I can only wish the same on him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024