Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! 12:52 - Jul 23 with 3014 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 12:54 - Jul 23 with 2954 viewsKieran_Knows

i think its fair to say, much like ourselves, their new owners are chucking a few quid about.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 13:00 - Jul 23 with 2835 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Ryan Reynolds has promised to put him in deadpool 3

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 13:00 - Jul 23 with 2827 viewsOwainG1992

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 13:00 - Jul 23 by BlueandTruesince82

Ryan Reynolds has promised to put him in deadpool 3

Hopefully he'll be on the new season of always sunny!
Pleased for them to have a proper crack at it.
Great club.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 13:10 - Jul 23 with 2672 viewsElderGrizzly

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 12:54 - Jul 23 by Kieran_Knows

i think its fair to say, much like ourselves, their new owners are chucking a few quid about.

It does feel like he is happiest being a big fish in a small pond.

Being a 'ringer' in the Conference or having crack at L1 with Cambridge?
Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 14:36 - Jul 23 with 2212 viewsFreddies_Ears

I guess his housemate won't be driving him there.
Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 14:45 - Jul 23 with 2153 viewsJ2BLUE

If Evans was still the owner I would be wondering if they had offered him a better deal

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Their shirt sponsors are..... on 14:49 - Jul 23 with 2118 viewsBloots

....Tik Tok, Expedia and Aviation Gin.

Seems a bit OTT!

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 14:50 - Jul 23 with 2109 viewsclive_baker

Tells you something about his motivations when he's happy to play his prime years at that level, presumably amongst interest from much higher up the pyramid. Perhaps after the season of his life (and frankly, a freak goal return compared to his previous output) he sees it as his best chance to cash his chips and set him up for financial security. Definitely an interesting move though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 14:54 - Jul 23 with 2064 viewsJ2BLUE

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 14:50 - Jul 23 by clive_baker

Tells you something about his motivations when he's happy to play his prime years at that level, presumably amongst interest from much higher up the pyramid. Perhaps after the season of his life (and frankly, a freak goal return compared to his previous output) he sees it as his best chance to cash his chips and set him up for financial security. Definitely an interesting move though.

At that level, does it matter? I might be being a pr1ck but he has a couple of lower league medals. I think he's right to take the pay day. Doubt he'll ever play in the Championship.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 16:35 - Jul 23 with 1848 viewsElderGrizzly

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 14:54 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

At that level, does it matter? I might be being a pr1ck but he has a couple of lower league medals. I think he's right to take the pay day. Doubt he'll ever play in the Championship.

Fairly sure there is a Netflix or Amazon series about to be recorded to follow Wrexham this season too with the new owners there

Literally the star of the show for that team now and a global audience courtesy of the two owners.

It's clear it is money over challenge, but maybe the task of taking Wrexham back to the football league appeals to that side of him?
Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 18:07 - Jul 23 with 1654 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 16:35 - Jul 23 by ElderGrizzly

Fairly sure there is a Netflix or Amazon series about to be recorded to follow Wrexham this season too with the new owners there

Literally the star of the show for that team now and a global audience courtesy of the two owners.

It's clear it is money over challenge, but maybe the task of taking Wrexham back to the football league appeals to that side of him?

Which would open up a move to the US League in a few years.
Their shirt sponsors are..... on 18:10 - Jul 23 with 1646 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Their shirt sponsors are..... on 14:49 - Jul 23 by Bloots

....Tik Tok, Expedia and Aviation Gin.

Seems a bit OTT!

Ryan Reynolds used to be co-owner of Aviation Gin, doubtless the sell-on to global drinks mega-conglomerate Diageo includes his continued role as a "brand ambassador", so it makes sense.
Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 22:57 - Jul 23 with 1343 viewsHARRY10

Born in LiverpooL, played for their academy, and apart from one season at Swindon and Cambs each he has spent the other six seasons in that neck of the woods

Wrexham is not that far from there - so perhaps he is merely going back to his roots.
Blimey, Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham! on 02:01 - Jul 24 with 1169 viewsBiGDonnie

How much he taking a week? Proper weak move from the lad!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024