Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan Mail. 13:06 - Jul 23 with 675 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Good afternoon.
I’m a 37 year old record producer and pop star who’s been releasing awful magnolia disco pop/poop for the last decade aimed at the teenage and younger clubbing fraternity.
However, recently I’ve been inundated with fan mail from a London based gentleman who’s become obsessed with my music, actually getting to the point where my PA was horrified to find a pair of Y fronts attached to a request for a signed poster for his 46th birthday.
I only make sounds for the younger crowd, but will hopefully be collaborating with a few old past it artists in the near future to attract a more mature audience.
C H.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Fan Mail. on 13:12 - Jul 23 with 623 viewsgiant_stow

brute.

I'm proud to say that the police only became involved when I sent a used jonny with a nice bow tied round it. I also enclosed a toe nail clipping cos I rate him that highly - not all my targets get that.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Fan Mail. on 15:18 - Jul 23 with 429 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Fan Mail. on 13:12 - Jul 23 by giant_stow

brute.

I'm proud to say that the police only became involved when I sent a used jonny with a nice bow tied round it. I also enclosed a toe nail clipping cos I rate him that highly - not all my targets get that.

Thought that tasted strange.

Assumed it was a walnut whip accompanied by hundreds and thousands.

If you must send Y fronts, please refrain from posting the ones with the canary on the gusset.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024