Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This media block 18:36 - Jul 23 with 1403 viewschrismakin

Bloody annoying.

EADT reporting on stadium naming with an interview give 3 months ago as 'latest news'

I know alot of you didnt like player rumours but at least it gave people something to talk about and you got to discuss a player

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This media block on 18:38 - Jul 23 with 1357 viewsJ2BLUE

Mate post what you like. There are certain posters on here who irritate me. They are on my ignore list. People can't demand you post less and refuse to put you on ignore.

Your 'crime' is being passionate about our club. It's nice to see. Hopefully tomorrow will give us some more Town stuff to talk about but if you want to post a transfer rumour then post it. Fook 'em.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This media block on 18:43 - Jul 23 with 1310 viewschrismakin

This media block on 18:38 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

Mate post what you like. There are certain posters on here who irritate me. They are on my ignore list. People can't demand you post less and refuse to put you on ignore.

Your 'crime' is being passionate about our club. It's nice to see. Hopefully tomorrow will give us some more Town stuff to talk about but if you want to post a transfer rumour then post it. Fook 'em.

Oh no J2 it's not that. It's literally the 0 content coming out about links with players via twtd or EADT. Something for us all to look at and discuss. Just a very strange window now

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

This media block on 19:45 - Jul 23 with 1071 viewsLord_Lucan

This media block on 18:38 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

I thought about you earlier J2. I was whacking a jar of pickled eggs down and I know you are a hard boiled egg fan - but do you like a pickled egg?

I find them delicious, but I have got terrible heartburn now.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This media block on 19:50 - Jul 23 with 1027 viewsipswichtillidie

The rumours etc were coming thick and fast until the Ashton interview. It’s no surprise his comments have buttoned up the media somewhat. Previous linked player stories have come out but it’s seems the media and the club are aligned in keeping silence until the time is right. Hence the closing in on and then signed an hour later. I personally have no issues with this if it helps the club as MA alludes.

Gav

This media block on 19:53 - Jul 23 with 1001 viewsStenvict

Jesus wept, stop worrying about it. There's still 2 weeks until the first game. I'd suggest getting another hobby if the only thing that excites you is ITFC transfer rumours.

Poll: What will be announced first?

This media block on 19:55 - Jul 23 with 988 viewsJ2BLUE

This media block on 19:45 - Jul 23 by Lord_Lucan

I thought about you earlier J2. I was whacking a jar of pickled eggs down and I know you are a hard boiled egg fan - but do you like a pickled egg?

I find them delicious, but I have got terrible heartburn now.

I eat very few eggs these days.

Never liked pickled eggs. Tried them when doing Atkins but that was a long time ago.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This media block on 19:57 - Jul 23 with 972 viewschrismakin

This media block on 19:53 - Jul 23 by Stenvict

Jesus wept, stop worrying about it. There's still 2 weeks until the first game. I'd suggest getting another hobby if the only thing that excites you is ITFC transfer rumours.

Thanks for your contribution.

This media block on 20:01 - Jul 23 with 945 viewsLord_Lucan

This media block on 19:55 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

I eat very few eggs these days.

Never liked pickled eggs. Tried them when doing Atkins but that was a long time ago.

Next time you want to replicate a pub lunch, get a stall and sit on a raised table whilst eating a packet of salt and vinegar crisps with a pickled egg in it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

This media block on 20:03 - Jul 23 with 935 viewshype313

Yeah its gone from one extreme to another, I understand the local journos dont want to upset the new owners as it causes problems longer term.

I suppose we can just discuss players we might feel are a potential or good fit, or just think of it like Xmas as a child, not knowing what presents are going to be given.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024