Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R.I.P Amy 22:11 - Jul 23 with 1196 viewsMetal_Hacker

10 years today …..wow

BBC session on right now

What a waste

Poll: If it were one or the other

R.I.P Amy on 22:14 - Jul 23 with 1176 viewsvapour_trail

Hard to describe a life that did so much as a waste.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

R.I.P Amy on 22:22 - Jul 23 with 1140 viewshoppy

Blimey… 10 years, already?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

R.I.P Amy on 22:27 - Jul 23 with 1122 viewsDebsyAngel

Recording it - she was one of the best singers I have ever heard and loved her image too.

My skin crawls when I see that Blake though - if only she had met someone different, I think she would still be with us today.

RIP Amy.
R.I.P Amy on 22:34 - Jul 23 with 1112 viewsMattinLondon

I saw her live around a year or so before her death. To be honest, she was appalling, but every now and then for little snippets she was amazing. And by amazing it was one of those rare moments when you think to yourself extremely fortunate to be there. Unfortunately those moments gave way to an utter mess.

A massive talent.
R.I.P Amy on 22:44 - Jul 23 with 1078 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sorry also realised I bombed out and out this in the football threads

Someone suggested how can we call it a waste if she did so much - can’t disagree 5 Grammys hey

Imagine what could have been though

I could watch her for hours on stage - the innocent , awkward and quirky persona just mesmerised me

Yeah RIP Amy

Poll: If it were one or the other

R.I.P Amy on 23:42 - Jul 23 with 990 viewsBlueBadger

An utterly tragic waste of a towering talent and a magnificent human.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

R.I.P Amy on 11:21 - Jul 24 with 721 viewsChurchman

R.I.P Amy on 22:34 - Jul 23 by MattinLondon

I saw her live around a year or so before her death. To be honest, she was appalling, but every now and then for little snippets she was amazing. And by amazing it was one of those rare moments when you think to yourself extremely fortunate to be there. Unfortunately those moments gave way to an utter mess.

A massive talent.

A chum of mine was a big fan and also saw her a year before she died. She staggered onto the stage an hour late smashed, mumbled out one song badly before staggering off. That was it.

So sad that her life should end the way it did so young.
R.I.P Amy on 13:17 - Jul 24 with 633 viewsLord_Lucan

R.I.P Amy on 22:34 - Jul 23 by MattinLondon

A massive talent.

I saw her at V one year, can't remember how long before she died but I remember going to her stage to see her because even by then it was pretty nailed on that she wasn't going to make old bones.

I have a feeling she might have turned up a year later and did an impromptu set with Pete Doherty in one of the tents. I think my daughter saw it - although i may have misremembered.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

R.I.P Amy on 13:24 - Jul 24 with 625 viewsChrisd

One of those individuals with incredible talent, but a flawed genius. Amazing to think that it is 10 years, where has that time gone?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

R.I.P Amy on 14:15 - Jul 24 with 554 viewssolemio

She was a person whose talent was appreciated even by people who normally only like 'classical' and opera singers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024