Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid & disruption to teams 14:33 - Jul 24 with 420 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given we’ve been seeing an increase in cases (albeit flattened off last 3 days), I wonder if we’re going to see the start of the season disrupted? If not cancelled games, then at least players missing. We’ve had U23s in quarantine and at least 1 friendly cancelled. I’ve just heard that Swansea’s first team have cases and have cancelled a friendly today.

Anyone know if this is a problem with other teams, or is it just coincidence that the Towen and the only other team I pay any attention to have both had issues?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Covid & disruption to teams on 14:48 - Jul 24 with 377 viewsLankHenners

Arsenal had to cancel their US pre-season tour and pretty sure another Prem team have been in a similar scenario. There's definitely been more than a few friendly cancellations domestically across the country as well.

Wonder if there'll be slightly different rules for the season proper to avoid so much disruption, though not sure what the best/safest/most practical way to go about that would be.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:01 - Jul 24 with 347 viewsSwansea_Blue

Covid & disruption to teams on 14:48 - Jul 24 by LankHenners

Arsenal had to cancel their US pre-season tour and pretty sure another Prem team have been in a similar scenario. There's definitely been more than a few friendly cancellations domestically across the country as well.

Wonder if there'll be slightly different rules for the season proper to avoid so much disruption, though not sure what the best/safest/most practical way to go about that would be.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024